Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
M4Lo сказал(а):
1. i dont want, x30 in ENGLISH server
x30 is international server, so stop cry
selfowned ?
[EN x30]:
anyway like this u killing server population, for me it doesnt matter i understand russian, but when ppl came to international "[EN x30]:" english server, after some time they get annoyed reading kirilica pms, hero shouts. if counting servers as russian ones, just NOT announce that its international english speaking server. now u just show "mne vsio px, nenravitsa niigraj",  if u want to kill server, lose big donations and so on, its a rly good way to do it. but u opening new "international" servers, that means u enjoyed donations which came from west. just learn what does it mean customer service. as far as i remember all international servers had only english in shouts or few days chat ban or something like that for spam in other language, just my 5 cents.
good job gm :p
NEW INFO     INTERNATIONAL LENGUAGE IS RUSSIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
true story .....  

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
M4Lo сказал(а):
1. i dont want, x30 in ENGLISH server
x30 is international server, so stop cry
then why u/they called "EN" server?
but np, let die this "international server" and in 2 months open another "international server".
the only server that u can see same bot party farming everynight in the same spot in hb and they dont get banned.
doublefacepalmp.jpg

keren1

Реакции
Баллы
if ur all dont like russian language,turn off hero voice in settings.

STOP CRY.

OP
OP
M

M4Lo

Реакции
Баллы
keren сказал(а):
STOP CRY.
jjajajajajaj you do not understand nothing  :eek:
SELFOWNED JUST READ LAST POST
who care about if i like russian language or no  ::)

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
keren сказал(а):
STOP CRY.
i see u have problems not only with writing, but with reading aswell, some last post were not about ur stupid hapiness to speak in hero chat when u took it w/o serious competition, or about russian, or any other language in trade, hero or any other shout, it was about server in totaly, whats gonna happen with it and why its called english international server, and about stupid mentality, like u said now "pasol ... Esli ninravitsa". I still have some fun here and dont have time to start somewhere again, its rly annoying when i see how ppl killing server. If its rly "international" russian server u gonna lose some more players, even those patriotic russians gonna leave. And one more thing i wanted to ask whats difference then If in front of the name of server RU or EN?

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Babe сказал(а):
keren сказал(а):
STOP CRY.
i see u have problems not only with writing, but with reading aswell, some last post were not about ur stupid hapiness to speak in hero chat when u took it w/o serious competition, or about russian, or any other language in trade, hero or any other shout, it was about server in totaly, whats gonna happen with it and why its called english international server, and about stupid mentality, like u said now "pasol ... Esli ninravitsa". I still have some fun here and dont have time to start somewhere again, its rly annoying when i see how ppl killing server. If its rly "international" russian server u gonna lose some more players, even those patriotic russians gonna leave. And one more thing i wanted to ask whats difference then If in front of the name of server RU or EN?
baby dont use so much english or they will dont read :D

Marlah1

Реакции
Баллы
em.. i'm russian but.. hero chat is boring little more than fully.. sucks)
it's not "first" aragami :-X

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
Oki ill give u an example: im working in international company and never counted how many different nationalities working with me, but the thing is if ur in front of other language speaking person u have to speak english, even if lets say 9 colorish ppl and 1 russian they will speak english to not show disrespect to him cuz ENGLISH IS INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE. Even more, normal companies have rules like speak only english or ull be fired, if ull start to speak only ur language when so many different nationalities around. And if im not wrong last week 2 persons which serve customers, were speaking with each other and serving custumer, he got rly annoyed (customer) and went to complain to management. End of story was that they got warning for disrespect to custumer and using theyr own language while working, i think they were polish :D , but im not sure about that. So tell me, this server international? Or no?

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
but, in other side in polish/colorish/w/e take hero they are allowd to use they'r language in hero chat :)
But agree, i'd like to see hero chat in english.

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
Guys, i mean russian, look what u did, u can say everything in chat this is true, but look around, there is a lot other "problem" with server, and u making another one from nothing! ppl from other countries hate what u doing, and when they leave, it would be better for u? rly? U ought to see the line which raised here.

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
Jóóó poďte všichni mluvit svojí řečí do piče. Aspoň se nikdo nedomluví a server bude ještě ve větších kundách než je teď.

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
M

M4Lo

Реакции
Баллы
Babe сказал(а):
End of story was that they got warning for disrespect to custumer and using theyr own language while working, i think they were polish :D , but im not sure about that. So tell me, this server international? Or no?
Nice question.
waiting for reply GM.
Ecthe сказал(а):
J? po?te v?ichni  mluvit svoj?e? do pi?e. Aspo? se nikdo nedomluv? a server bude je?t? ve v?t?ch kund?ch ne? je te?.
clear example of a retard
@ https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?topic=59.0
7. Posting in any language except English in "English-speaking Community Forums". Posting in Russian and other languages is allowed in special sections of "Other Languages Communities Forums". If you want to create your language community, contact the forums administration.

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
International speak is russian, that's why Шабака speak in english.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх