WPP team poweR zRangers edition (1 Viewer)

O

Overview

miou сказал(а):
just remembering how high you guys tought of yourself, telling how you roll top parties like zoom, vio (yes some of you guys did :d ) how 20s material we are, how you cared enough to gate to pagan and kill me+color boxing whole pt etc etc
Yeah because it wasn't flame at all, we were so serious about that, we always knew that we were the best CP (EU and RU) :D

M

mightygod

miou сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
Mummy look, I'm on tv....
They join clan for us, they make macro and fraps for us, they put us on signature...
God, I'll start to think that either they are butthurted, or we are important.
LF infos
just remembering how high you guys tought of yourself, telling how you roll top parties like zoom, vio (yes some of you guys did :d ) how 20s material we are, how you cared enough to gate to pagan and kill me+color boxing whole pt etc etc
ITS A FAKIN PLEASURE TO PROVE HOW WRONG WERE YOU. what goes around comes around... :)
atm i dont fakin care which clan i will be in and with who, i wouldnt mind same tag with aiver even atm, proved my point already enough times
so cute words!

E

exso

Soul` сказал(а):
is it so bored ig u have to make up stuff all day on forums or what
and anyway what did u try? flame exina skills on l2 or what
aww, comming to the rescue :D
nah, he's not hating on me, he's just butthurt and mentally unstable,  he dosnt even know what he does so dont blame him

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
wtb celtus life forces

M

mightygod

ex-so сказал(а):
Soul` сказал(а):
is it so bored ig u have to make up stuff all day on forums or what
and anyway what did u try? flame exina skills on l2 or what
aww, comming to the rescue :D
nah, he's not hating on me, he's just butthurt and mentally unstable,  he dosnt even know what he does so dont blame him
we all hate u and butthurt bcz ur too stronk!

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
oh buddy i dont appear in the signature, im so pr0

Smalec666

Реакции
Баллы
de?meR сказал(а):
Smalec666 сказал(а):
so now ppl feel proud&pro that they using targeting software? So they even name they're fraps names zRanger edition.
2:50 it was like worst targeting skill i ever seen, can he/she (i have feeling is a chick) or that driver, can target mobs on pve? For 1;40m he picked up only 3 targets and which one of them was a bd he didnt hit even once.
PS: i dont rly flame ppl 4 how they playing, but this is just a prove that zranger destroy this game which was about skill and pt communication, now is just how ur 3rdsoftware configuration.
this post just proves how clueless you are i dont get how fucking scrubs like u can still make me mad
first of all i dont think that targeting is my problem
second of all i think that u are just another random polak who has no clue about this game, nor clue about how software looks
im not even using cp spammer im msot of the fights
please gtfo from this topic, its enough having one retard named black b around, no need for another clueless polak
dude first of all get some rage control, if u dont know me that ur problem (purely i was playing this game before ur parents even thing about having u) but insulting me isnt a prove how good u're and how big scrub I'm. It's just prove that u're some big ePenis kido who cant stand word of criticism but w/e
plus this clueless polak can target at least 3+ targets in 1;30m on pvp even with my feet. So go kill some mobs, fraps it and share with community that u had some practise with targeting. Mby then they will stop laughing how ur targeting skill is bad. Dunno if word 'bad' is a good adjective to describe ur targeting skill, imo u luck any targeting skill at all.
PS: lf 4 more fraps with this dude. So i can show to ppl who used to play this game in past what happen and they can have good laugh to.

M

mightygod

Smalec666 сказал(а):
de?meR сказал(а):
Smalec666 сказал(а):
so now ppl feel proud&pro that they using targeting software? So they even name they're fraps names zRanger edition.
2:50 it was like worst targeting skill i ever seen, can he/she (i have feeling is a chick) or that driver, can target mobs on pve? For 1;40m he picked up only 3 targets and which one of them was a bd he didnt hit even once.
PS: i dont rly flame ppl 4 how they playing, but this is just a prove that zranger destroy this game which was about skill and pt communication, now is just how ur 3rdsoftware configuration.
this post just proves how clueless you are i dont get how fucking scrubs like u can still make me mad
second of all i think that u are just another random polak who has no clue about this game, nor clue about how software looks
please gtfo from this topic, its enough having one retard named black b around, no need for another clueless polak
dude first of all get some rage control, if u dont know me that ur problem (purely i was playing this game before ur parents even thing about having u) but insulting me isnt a prove how good u're and how big scrub I'm. It's just prove that u're some big ePenis kido who cant stand word of criticism but w/e
plus this clueless polak can target at least 3+ targets in 1;30m on pvp even with my feet. So go kill some mobs, fraps it and share with community that u had some practise with targeting. Mby then they will stop laughing how ur targeting skill is bad. Dunno if word 'bad' is a good adjective to describe ur targeting skill, imo u luck any targeting skill at all.
PS: lf 4 more fraps with this dude. So i can show to ppl who used to play this game in past what happen and they can have good laugh to.
nobody knows u thats the promblem.

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
de?meR сказал(а):
Smalec666 сказал(а):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns14hRqwY8
You made my day deamer :)

D0GGY

Реакции
Баллы
agree with some guys here : fail intro , frapsed 9x boxes , per total fail movie
)
ps bad movies like this make's me miss jaided / decard / neiz
satanko for the love of God stop making movies
))

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
D0GGY сказал(а):
agree with some guys here : fail intro , frapsed 9x boxes , per total fail movie
)
))
go back to ur cave! :3

D0GGY

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
)
))
but im right or not? i mean with the movies , i have nothing against satanko or his pt
but his moviemaking skills huh
and btw that intro is really homo

Bizzii

Реакции
Баллы
D0GGY сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
)
))
but im right or not? i mean with the movies , i have nothing against satanko or his pt
go back to 15x , kkthx

D0GGY

Реакции
Баллы
Bizzii сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
)
))
go back to 15x , kkthx
ok mr i play on 3 x for 3 monts and im lvl 79
tanks for your advice

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
D0GGY сказал(а):
Bizzii сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
)
))
go back to 15x , kkthx
tanks for your advice
I made new char and im 79 after 3days  ;/

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
Bizzii сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
D0GGY сказал(а):
)
))
go back to 15x , kkthx
tanks for your advice
I made new char and im 79 after 3days  ;/
d0ggy is being ironic if you didn't get it, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх