wow power leveling for Cataclysm (1 Viewer)

z2ban5ii11

Реакции
Баллы
This week marks the beginning of the annual Blizzcon in Anaheim, California. maple story power leveling   This year's convention promises to be very exciting with Blizzard celebrating Starcraft II's release, the imminent release of the World of Warcraft Cataclysm expansion, the as yet unnamed MMO and more information coming about Diablo III. MMORPG.com Industry Relations Manager, Garrett Fuller, has some thoughts to share with readers as he prepares to check out the 2010 Blizzcon.
The first announcement, for me at least will be the fifth and final class in Diablo 3. For the last two years Blizzard has shown one class a BlizzCon, to be honest this is getting a little old. However, the fifth class should be announced this week.  eve isk The consensus seems to be pointing to some kind of archer/ ranged class and I have to agree it is the one element missing form the classic Diablo 3 archtypes of fantasy classes. The Barbarian is the melee, the Witch Doctor is the Pet Class, the Wizard is our spell caster, and the Monk is our speed, DPS style class, so what does that leave? Well some form of Ranged class is obvious. Yet, you never know, Blizzard could surprise us here with something. Though I doubt it, it seems the Diablo 3 class designs are pretty cookie cutter for classic play styles. So I expect a ranged class,  cabal power leveling
yet I hope for some type of surprise from the Diablo team.

?

Time for world of warcraft power leveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх