World PVP WMD CP (1 Viewer)

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
HEllo guys i present you here a small world pvp video agains some cp's from server!
Bellmere CP ( ez as fk ) cp lider who farm to make RMT to buy vodka and drugs
SOme fights vs DudikoF cp
And some fight WMD CP vs AFEE + DudikoF cp's ( cause when Dudikof lose he call dogs :) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aU7WXERuw&lc=Ugyzkj13UNTm4P4fRgx4AaABAg

Dudikof

Реакции
Баллы
Micutzu shame on you!!!

Count you members first 2 times you loose ehen you was 1,5 PT.And only showing Pvp where we was totaly without mana and you won that you youse subline what we didnt.

And remember you caled help first we just responce not t
To fight with 2,5 PT.

If you want to make Forum Fight gladely i will upload my pvp movies where you died realy easy.Bridge you did Bsoe and we even wait when you kill mobs not to come on mobs and you died.

Shame on you !! I thought you are diferent player !

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
dudikof сказал(а):
Micutzu shame on you!!!
Count you members first 2 times you loose ehen you was 1,5 PT.And only showing Pvp where we was totaly without mana and you won that you youse subline what we didnt.
And remember you caled help first we just responce not t
To fight with 2,5 PT.
If you want to make Forum Fight gladely i will upload my pvp movies where you died realy easy.Bridge you did Bsoe and we even wait when you kill mobs not to come on mobs and you died.
Shame on you !! I thought you are diferent player !
My friend , dont talk to me about shame, i am a nice guy and good player , i am friendly with all , but if we talk about shame i could say you was first who backstab and leave WMD togheder with another's after ez nice farm and at the end for me this is just a game.Then we dind was 1.5 party... actualy you right if count boxes like spoiler and pony and the other 2 caracters we leveling , but active we was only 9 people. And indeed sometimes we lose, sometimes we win pvp, sometimes we pr and sometimes enemy pr, but this si the game and also is obvious everyone put in video when win, i dont think i will see on youtube a video with loses in pvp Smiley But in this case i assure you pvp was 9 vs 18 and actualy we did preety well when i am thiking some players in my CP are totaly bad in this game. GL and HF! And remember at the end is just a game Wink
P.S And yes i am a different player than others , when i join a CP/Clan i am loyal till end of server , no matter what !

Dudikof

Реакции
Баллы
If Tomoa sed backstab so say hello to him.

We talked with Tomoa and Tomoa made decision himself like this.

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
dudikof сказал(а):
If Tomoa sed backstab so say hello to him.
We talked with Tomoa and Tomoa made decision himself like this.
well idk exaclty all details, one thing i know, for now i am in Tomoa CP so i am with him till server die, but next server who knows mby i am on another CP and i will kill Tomoa , the thing is i have nothing with noone , i have friends in real life in game i stole him Dragon Bomber , and we kill him at dv etc , but then we have a beer and still friends cause game sh1ts not afecting us, so want i mean is that is normal to i take defense for the cp where i play, so what i can tell you is gl on game and HF and who know mby on another servers things would change ;)

xBelgass

Реакции
Баллы
Waiting for yesterday's baium pvp video

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
RiseAgainst сказал(а):
Waiting for yesterday's baium pvp video
See this is a nice fan , i like hes entusiasm , don't worry my fan i wont disapoint you , video will come and i promise i let you know first:)
Regards from your idol MicuTzu .

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
See this is a nice fan , i like hes entusiasm , don't worry my fan i wont disapoint you , video will come and i promise i let you know first:)
Regards from your idol MicuTzu .
And here it is, the video from yesterday Baium ! ;) More hate for you , more rur for me ;) QQ More !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPymvIVId0

xBelgass

Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
And here it is, the video from yesterday Baium ! ;) More hate for you , more rur for me ;) QQ More !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPymvIVId0
oh yes i love that crop at 0:33 !!! Keep it going! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх