Why the best orivate lineage 2 server has only shit chronicles? (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы nwottoflick
  • Дата начала
N

nwottoflick

It is sad that you have only one shit H5 chronicle. I have been waiting years for something better like Interlude server or classic server , but no... Erytheia is coming soon :[ I am in depression. GL :-\

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
They simply can't get the PTS files for classic, no pesos for them :D

karoleva

Реакции
Баллы
nwottoflick сказал(а):
It is sad that you have only one shit H5 chronicle. I have been waiting years for something better like Interlude server or classic server , but no... Erytheia is coming soon :[ I am in depression. GL  :-\
i don't even know you, but i'm putting all my bets that you haven't even tried to play H5. when i was playing interlude i though later chronicles are totally crap and c6 is best until i tried H5... you won't find better balance in l2 than H5. in c6 you play spellsinger, HE/PR and maybe destro, craft S weapon and game over. but in h5 you can play even spoiler to have fun and find parties to farm  ;)

I

ieltspass1

Skype: realdocsales12) Buy Fake Passport, Visa, Drivers License, ID Card, Degrees, Diploma

Elinora

Реакции
Баллы
Interlude bad

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх