why so empty?? (1 Viewer)

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
i have sent my kids to a camp in preparation to this server, but nobody is playing here? what happened?

m1ks

Реакции
Баллы
about 1000 people without boxes, I think only one character per connection IP is counted.

Not really sure about it

OP
OP
K

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
except that its bigger ghost towns then on NA zaken

Lucduc

Реакции
Баллы
And what is the real counter?when I look at the 15x server, so is 1000 ppl at 6 am .... so its only offline traders? And counter is the same for all server?

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
traders and boxes.
Ertheia have Auction House for sell items and now many players have additional boxes

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
It's so empty because these newer lineage 2 chronicles are pure diarrhea, same like 1 million other mmo games online.
Older lineage 2 chronicles were unique, it had it's own audience that got pissed on with the newer chronicles. Just do a fucking classic server and let's see how that goes before you do yet another fucking high five server for the millionth time ]:(

karoleva

Реакции
Баллы
oh i'll tell you why. because after 1st night, when i logged in, i saw few players with s grade while i was 10 lvl... so... it seems there are some secrets and i don't know how to play. it's simply not interesting.

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
karoleva сказал(а):
oh i'll tell you why. because after 1st night, when i logged in, i saw few players with s grade while i was 10 lvl... so... it seems there are some secrets and i don't know how to play. it's simply not interesting.
https://forum.rpg-club.net/index.php?showforum=564
Make onetime quests =] recieve Steel Door Guild Coin =] can buy B -] S grade from npc Adventurers' Guildsman.
after up 85 and make awaekening quest with Mentor - can recieve R grade sets and wpn.

crumbzz

Реакции
Баллы
karoleva сказал(а):
Maby next time atleast get fammiliar with the chronicle? This is just straight naive and dumb way of thinking.

BombaNNN

Реакции
Баллы
go to pvp in new server

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх