Why aura flash doesnt work? (1 Viewer)

tsunamis

Реакции
Баллы
I keep testing it and it never cancels target.This server suppose to be official if you cant approach the real official dont call your self that.I keep testing that spell from my spell howler and NEVER CANCELS the target of the enemy.I mean what is that?Just a work of amateurs or just some hate to the mage classes.Try to clear this out to the crowd....

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
tsunamis сказал(а):
I keep testing it and it never cancels target.This server suppose to be official if you cant approach the real official dont call your self that.I keep testing that spell from my spell howler and NEVER CANCELS the target of the enemy.I mean what is that?Just a work of amateurs or just some hate to the mage classes.Try to clear this out to the crowd....
Aura flash +++? ur level? and ur enemys level was? u cant cancel target with 78 for 85 char ;D

OP
OP
T

tsunamis

Реакции
Баллы
actually is my bad that i bother help mages i dont give a sh!t and dude with that attitude youll never gona call this server official-like....I'm not gona bother at all if you want to check it do it your self..smartasss........

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
tsunamis сказал(а):
actually is my bad that i bother help mages i dont give a sh!t and dude with that attitude youll never gona call this server official-like....I'm not gona bother at all if you want to check it do it your self..smartasss........
well im played with sph in x15 and its worked well , so duno what u want to say ?;x

OP
OP
T

tsunamis

Реакции
Баллы
well go play x7 and then go reply on ]x7[[[[[[[[[[ forum.....or just dont talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх