What about x15???LF a serious answer (1 Viewer)

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
So x15 server is dead. I think none plays here anymore exept 200 people max. I wonder what is the future of this server. You said it will not become GoD(that was a good decision.GoD is shit) So what gonna be.You will shut it down? Can anyone tell me?

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
I come to conclusion that L2 is only for nolifers/braindamged people

OP
OP
anyone1

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
thats my words. So no anwer yet...

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
Just wait till server will be merged with 7x :)

uplink42

Реакции
Баллы
My guess is that it will be dead for a few more months more until it's acceptable to merge it with x7 (in terms of player gear and such), much like what happened with x5 and x15 in the past.

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
Starkey сказал(а):
My guess is that it will be dead for a few more months more until it's acceptable to merge it with x7 (in terms of player gear and such), much like what happened with x5 and x15 in the past.
I guess so. And soon after that a new servidor will shine.

OP
OP
anyone1

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
Starkey сказал(а):
You think the will erge and x15 server that exists 2 years that is merged with an x5 that exists 3+ years with an x7 with few months. I think that x7 players wont accept that. I mean in x15 there are chars with almost everything +30 MW +6 sets full epics etc. It will be destruction of x7 to do this. Plus there are inactive chars with billions adena.This gonna mesh up server economy.Dont think they will do such a thing. Alice can give us any information?

VampireLord

Реакции
Баллы
anyone сказал(а):
Starkey сказал(а):
You think the will erge and x15 server that exists 2 years that is merged with an x5 that exists 3+ years with an x7 with few months. I think that x7 players wont accept that. I mean in x15 there are chars with almost everything +30 MW +6 sets full epics etc. It will be destruction of x7 to do this. Plus there are inactive chars with billions adena.This gonna mesh up server economy.Dont think they will do such a thing. Alice can give us any information?
By that time x7 will have almost same gear, plus, the same happened when x15/x5 merged. x5 top players were like gods after the merge (2 jewel boss sets etc). Anyway, it won't mess the economy that much, or it will, at the same rate it did in the previous merge.

OP
OP
anyone1

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
VampireLord сказал(а):
anyone сказал(а):
Starkey сказал(а):
By that time x7 will have almost same gear, plus, the same happened when x15/x5 merged. x5 top players were like gods after the merge (2 jewel boss sets etc). Anyway, it won't mess the economy that much, or it will, at the same rate it did in the previous merge.
x5 was much older than x15. So the change was not so massive.Anyway lets hope for the best. Still no GM anwered this thread

OP
OP
anyone1

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
ex-so сказал(а):
btw 15x = 15x+5x+1x    ... in case u didnt know ;-)
OFC i Know. But by the time of merge x5 was almos 3 years server and x and x15  1. By the time of second merge x1 was counting 4+ and x15 1 and a half. So there is logic in that. But to merge a higher rated server with one lower and the second to be younger thats a bit fail
PS I hope to do it anyway :))

uplink42

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, it might be a bad idea to merge them, especially with the economy in mind. I just logged in x15 and it's a ghost town :/. Hope something is done because I don't see anyone starting here with 2 newer servers around.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
bro x15 = h5 2 years of server.

x7 = h5 16 days server.

ppl will play on the populated/fun server and not in a server where 90% of population have all the stuff and only play olys.

solve with it

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
They wont merge both server.
Only some retarded with epics and stuff on *15 think about it =)

*15 gonna be like *30... Close because not enough players.

boler

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, I'd like a serious question aswell, it's a shame what this server ended like, having 11k on its beginning and now barely 500 is something going to be done about this or will they keep this server as dead as it is? ???

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
if u want i can give u cca 150 accs , than ull be able to make everything solo ;D and u wont feel this "foreveralone" feeling

intruz

Реакции
Баллы
i dont care about it but remember 1- h5 servers = easy itemz) in half year ppls can make all same sh1ts as x15... but nvm. on x7 online going down:D hahah same as i think some months all farmers gonna emoquit and go to another server:)))) and by the way 100-200ppls from x15 cannot destroy economy on x7 xD better learn description about economy.... imo QQ clan LF 1 strong good clan to fight on x15:D

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
intruz сказал(а):
i dont care about it but remember 1- h5 servers = easy itemz) in half year ppls can make all same sh1ts as x15... but nvm. on x7 online going down:D hahah same as i think some months all farmers gonna emoquit and go to another server:)))) and by the way 100-200ppls from x15 cannot destroy economy on x7 xD better learn description about economy.... imo QQ clan LF 1 strong good clan to fight on x15:D
U idiot ? x players have 100++ kkk adens , all epics , chars +30 , OE weapons , even if goldberg char's would be trasnfered economy will be ruined ... If u rly think same as u writen, ur IQ low , sor ;s
I think u just feel lonely x15, to lazy arm items on new and start this propaganda ;x as u writen h5= easy items , why u dont go farm them , then ?

intruz

Реакции
Баллы
1st idiot is ur father because made stupid kid.... dont flame and i will dont flame you. i dont farm on next server bcoz thats is my last one....if u understand..

if u can farm its possible to make same adena fast... because u have many ways to do it :D

anyway ppls made trades x15-x7 and x7-x15 :D thats dont ruin ur server?:D hahahahahaha who have low IQ?:D

and remeber one - you play on private server so gm friends]all :) any questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх