Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Just casual gamers company :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFf9BqVILc

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
I liked the video.Fights were entertaining , I like that music taste too. Only comment I can give is for your bd and sws to make sure s/d are up all the time because that can make the difference between an average and a good group later on in the game

Shoy

Реакции
Баллы
All I see is A grade party killing A grade party. Plus you're using "Enter chat" mode and clicking by mouse your block ww having it under number 2 on your keyboard lol.

INativ

Реакции
Баллы
killing randoms with CP and frapsing it? daaaamn, thats some new level kind of shiet

OP
OP
R

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
I liked the video.Fights were entertaining , I like that music taste too. Only comment I can give is for your bd and sws to make sure s/d are up all the time because that can make the difference between an average and a good group later on in the game
bd were on the box, thats the reason XD
INativ сказал(а):
killing randoms with CP and frapsing it? daaaamn, thats some new level kind of shiet
So what? We are group which is playing like 2-3h daily, actually I play once in 3 days for 3-4h. As I said in 1st post, we are just causual group, playing l2 when we can and to have some fun. On Motherland x3 when I had time to play our cp was one of the best on srv. Also, I would like to met u on pvp to show u who is shit :)
Shoy сказал(а):
All I see is A grade party killing A grade party. Plus you're using "Enter chat" mode and clicking by mouse your block ww having it under number 2 on your keyboard lol.
title is "pvp with randoms" and "we just started", what u wanted to see in video? End game items?
Yeah I know that i click on spells from time to time cause of fkin new keyboard, keys are too close and I miss it all the time. Thats why my mana burn is on space and storm on V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх