Wanted features in new server (1 Viewer)

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
1. stop exp command! .expoff .expon
2. Appearance stones in donate shop - it's boring when after few months everyone in Vesper. I mean these ones - not sure how difficult they'd be to implement from higher chronicles but they're awesome, I wouldn't mind donating for it. It allows you to change appearance of your armor to anything else of lower grade, for example Vesper Light -] Zubei or DC light

Plancton

Реакции
Баллы
Bad idea. This is pointless and only influences bad game experience. :-\

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
1. stop exp command! .expoff .expon
2. Appearance stones in donate shop - it's boring when after few months everyone in Vesper. I mean these ones - not sure how difficult they'd be to implement from higher chronicles but they're awesome, I wouldn't mind donating for it. It allows you to change appearance of your armor to anything else of lower grade, for example Vesper Light -] Zubei or DC light
there is already exp off funtion and it is called sin eater + killing yourself to guards/player.

OP
OP
Dryad1

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Kryneer сказал(а):
Bad idea. This is pointless and only influences bad game experience.  :-\
Perhaps the .exp_off, as parazitc mentioned there are official methods. But how is appearance stones influencing the game in a bad way, except everyone is more stylish? Note that these appearance stones work only in its corresponding type, aka you can't turn vesper robe into TPA or Crusader, only robe -] robe, light -] light, heavy -] heavy.
I think it's one of the donation features which doesn't affect the game in any bad way whatsoever and brings in a bit money for server run ;)

OP
OP
Dryad1

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Charismaticz сказал(а):
@1. gimme your char name after launch and you won't need exp off function lolzZz
@2. not a bad thing, would run with NM heavy all day,
ofc no heavy armor wearer should look like a robe wearer,
some players don't play classes because of the required armor looks,
+ not so important but newbies may emoquit seeing too many vesper sets later.
haha  ;D
Well that's the thing, it only allows you to get look of lower grade equip, which means from Vesper you can only go lower to S80, S, A and so on... So it could have the opposite effect actually - newbies will see many people running around in A and B grade even half year after start :D

OP
OP
Dryad1

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Ah my bad... But one way or another I think it's a great feature - could some admin say if it's possible to get on high five? :) I personally wouldn't mind paying quite a few $ for it ;)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
Ah my bad... But one way or another I think it's a great feature - could some admin say if it's possible to get on high five? :) I personally wouldn't mind paying quite a few $ for it ;)
Possible, but unlikely to happen.

sariux1261

Реакции
Баллы
I think it was the last time in 2013 when RPG club was really amazing. And it was the first time in hell knows how many years and different servers when me and my friends kept playing for almost a year and even the overall online stayed very high for more than half a year. Since then no servers have reached such high potential and success... So the question arises - why it was so successful?
In my opinion, it is because it was just like every official RPG server in every MMO... It was being constantly upgraded. It was DYNAMIC and always changing. I do not remember the details, but lets say imagine that...
The server starts in the Kamael chronicle, everybody can create their favorite characters, but low rate there is not such a piece of cake, its relatively hard to farm and it takes time to get that sweet s grade. Kamaels may be a bit too powerful but not too much to be very annoying. After a month or so you hear the news about hellbound update, everybody is excited, finally we get a new huge playground (which I think did not even open before I quite rpgc last time as it was quite irrelevant in h5). In pvp - some classes get stronger some get weaker, market dynamics change and everybody wants to get that sweet dynasty gear, foundation items also become available for those who grind extra, and another great thing is that S grade you farmed before is still not absolutely useless and it becomes available for more "noob" players that are not in top clans/CPs, as long as you manage to put on some attributes on your weapon! After a month you hear the news that everybody should get ready for Gracia! And maybe lets add some events together with the update. Again, current players get excited and some people that previously left the server get a reason to come back. Gameplay dynamics change, market changes as CPs and top clans start selling more valuable items in giran, olympiad dynamics change again, some chars get stronger some weaker. And again after some time we get the H5, s grade becomes just an accessory or a thing to enchant but we already enjoyed it for enough time. Everybody wants that sweet vesper and those sweet new skills, and thus the grind continues... Time to kill some ugly tumors!

All in all, this is just random details how it could be, I am sure that experienced server admins would know much better when to implement these updates and which versions to skip, which to choose. Or even make a vote each month. But the question is, what you think about the idea itself?
P. S. It was x15! I think it would work even better in x7.

renerise

Реакции
Баллы
Will there be coloured text in game? Like it gets green text if spoil success e.t.c? If not does anyone have a custom systemmsg file that doesn't bug out xp bar that makes it show only "0/0"

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх