Victory [x7] START - Official Topic (1 Viewer)

ckodi

Реакции
Баллы
Didnt get it for some time(corrupt) And then i went giran(mass ppl i guess) and problem still happening,yes im runing update's .http://postimg.org/image/6rsxjtuq3/

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
ckodi сказал(а):
Didnt get it for some time(corrupt) And then i went giran(mass ppl i guess) and problem still happening,yes im runing update's .http://postimg.org/image/6rsxjtuq3/
1. Remove the entire "system" folder located in your l2 folder.
2. Remove hohloma.utx from systextures folder.
3. Run a full updater check.

ckodi

Реакции
Баллы
Okay,i did that,then im getting corrupt in diffrent places.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
ckodi сказал(а):
Okay,i did that,then im getting corrupt in diffrent places.
Remove the entire textures and systextures folder (you can do a backup just in case) and run the updater to downloaded the needed files.
Best thing would be to reinstall the entire lineage2 client with a fresh one, hopefully different then the one you previously used.
You can download a high five client from the rpg-club main website.

talix

Реакции
Баллы
hi guys, u should do a game proxy-vpn for EU west players, because we have a high delay i guess it is for server geolocation.. we will play that nice server! gz for the server greetings

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
talix сказал(а):
hi guys, u should do a game proxy-vpn for EU west players, because we have a high delay i guess it is for server geolocation.. we will play that nice server! gz for the server greetings
The delay is similar for Russian and EU players as well. More info on the subject will be posted when we know more.
Also, please keep in mind that every server start is shaky, due to high player count, constant ddos attacks, increased quest mob spawn etc.

talix

Реакции
Баллы
ok^^ thx for fast answer :-*

Lynsi

Реакции
Баллы
Respawn time of monsters for quest is a joke. It's taking me more than 3 hours to get 10 fucking items from leto lizardmen overlords? I'm lvl 50 and still no 2nd class are u serious? Please, increase respawn time or more mobs please.

ckodi

Реакции
Баллы
Dear smn,i downloaded whole client from site again,took me a while but im getting same problem when im in Giran and Hunter's village atm(maybe some other places too but idk yet.)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
ckodi сказал(а):
Dear smn,i downloaded whole client from site again,took me a while but im getting same problem when im in Giran and Hunter's village atm(maybe some other places too but idk yet.)
Did you download the lineage 2 client and updater from rpg-club official website?
If you did, have you performed the full check?
MAkNLBb.jpg

You need to select the chronicle and check the "full check" box in the upper left corner of rpg-club updater. This should fix the issue. If it doesn't, please submit a ticket to support explaining the situation for further assistance via our support system http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English

BeShady

Реакции
Баллы
I'm doing 1st class quest for warrior, when Master auron sends me to kill venomous spiders and arachnid trackers i go and find them and i killed hundreds of them but none of them gave me leg of spider, what's the problem? i need answer i can't play without first class :(

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
BeShady сказал(а):
I'm doing 1st class quest for warrior, when Master auron sends me to kill venomous spiders and arachnid trackers i go and find them and i killed hundreds of them but none of them gave me leg of spider, what's the problem? i need answer i can't play without first class :(
Send me screen of Quest (last message) and Quest Items to PM please.
Edit: And location where you kill them  :)

Tommey

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,
I would like to ask about nighttime zaken 8 party instance.
Is it set for 8 party to enter now or it will be lowered as on 3x Motherland to 9 characters with 52-69 level for entering ?
Poissie сказал(а):
Dear players,
we changed Nighttime Zaken Instance. Now you need minimum 9 characters with 52-69 level for entering.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
72 characters, 55-85 lvl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх