PEACE | МИР - [x7] Value of Gold (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bellas1

Реакции
Баллы
Started up like a normal day. I woke up in the usual awesome manner and looked at myself in the mirror. I was so happy with the person that I've become.

I was hungry so I decided to make myself some elpy soup with keltir meatballs. Best of the best culinary achievements , of course, made by me.

It takes some time to cook it well, so in the meanwhile I decided to read a book. For the love of me I couldn't decide which one tho.

I looked around my bookshelves and tried to find something that would maybe spark my interest and feed my constant hunger for knowledge. Although my constant hunger for awesomeness and knowledge is hard to satisfy, I was able to do it. Finally, on the top shelf, I spotted a book that I always wanted to read. "The History of Elmore Kingdom".

I sat in front of the fireplace, and started reading the book. The smell of my soup spread all around the house. It was quite empowering.

After a while, I decided to go for a stretch and gather some herbs.

I went to my usual place, east from the river.

It's not an easy job gathering herbs, you know. My back started to hurt like hell.

As I decided to sit and rest my back, I noticed something shiny under a tree. So I dug it up.
It turned out to be 100 golden coins! Very old by the looks of it.

I wasn't intrigued by the gold, but by the extraordinary find. I've never been much of a materialist myself, nor have I been greedy, so the gold wasn't alluring to me at all.

After I dug out all of the coins I decided to clean them, they were so dirty and rusty, poor little coins!

After I cleaned them, I went back home and started arranging them in even piles. They were so shiny...
Truly beautiful.

Just to kill time I was imagining all the things I could buy with them...
I was thinking, If a greedy man had found them instead of me, how happy he would probably be...
Fortunately...
Fortunately I am not like that.

After a few days, a man came and knocked at my doorsteps..
It was my neighbor. Scrooge.
The bastard claimed that the gold coins I found, were buried on his land and that they belonged to his grandfather, so naturally, now they were his.
He got me so mad....

.... that I killed him!

If he didn't wanted the coins so desperately, I would've given them to him,
because, I don't care about things that you can buy with gold!

But one thing is for sure:
                                            I hate greedy people!

THE END !

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх