Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
he is real, at least he said that XD

Alexias

Реакции
Баллы
sNd ? сказал(а):
also why is there someone called Slush in your party with the title Slush Const  ?
No point... i never see that guy "Slush Const" on Bartz ( Official ) since 2008-9
Have to much slush, to much alex, to much every names.. So, stop talk bull shit "fan boy"
PS: "That slush fanboy" from aniana CP, use this nick since 5-6 years ago on L2 / LOL / Diablo.
So.. ? Private players....
( See better the tittle, is "Slush Const?", cuz everybody send pm asking about that other slush ... ) :p

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
Alexias сказал(а):
sNd ? сказал(а):
also why is there someone called Slush in your party with the title Slush Const  ?
No point... i never see that guy "Slush Const" on Bartz ( Official ) since 2008-9
Have to much slush, to much alex, to much every names.. So, stop talk bull shit "fan boy"
PS: "That slush fanboy" from aniana CP, use this nick since 5-6 years ago on L2 / LOL / Diablo.
( See better the tittle, is "Slush Const?", cuz everybody send pm asking about that other slush ... ) :p
im sure he does, he didn't just saw it from some video and decided to be cool
Same as you were in both T and RoA on x3, but in a party which noone knows)

Alexias

Реакции
Баллы
jnze сказал(а):
Alexias сказал(а):
sNd ? сказал(а):
im sure he does, he didn't just saw it from some video and decided to be cool
Same as you were in both T and RoA on x3, but in a party which noone knows)
T Side i played with nick "Suicide" for 1 mouth, after that i joined on aYoTeCh CP with his char "WeBR"
After they "emo", i played on RoA for 3 weeks only with my friend's char . ( Heineken )
I played on Federation too, 2-3 weeks later .. With Purokablos and Zeus. ( Puro is playing on Motherland.. )
( I don't understand why all this ^^ )

Alexias

Реакции
Баллы
Kenyo сказал(а):
Can I ask why does this guy use "Slush const" in his title if he knows that other "Rpg Slush" is using it all the time ? If he has the same nick at least don't provoke.. I doubt he is party leader and it's just coincidence..
Dude. the tittle "Slush Const?" WITH ( ? ), is because all server send pm to him talking "Slush Const?"
Can understand this? ^^

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
its okay guys i understand you want to be me

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
yes because im clearly known for playing midrates you fucking imbecile

Crazy2

Реакции
Баллы
Is it possible to send your system patch with the different colours of damage,critical etc etc?Have no idea how to make my own

Crazy2

Реакции
Баллы
Thats great ,ty very much mate :)

Kane1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
This is not flame section, enjoy/comment/share the streams that the user is sharing.
@TheRealKirito last warning
Its democracy he can say what ever he wants ;) Ban him for  his free opinion? loool russian logic.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх