TO GM ()If there is anyone here anymore) (1 Viewer)

anyone1

Реакции
Баллы
I will repeat my sugestion for merging the servers

so i think there is a way to do merge but with some conditions

1st) transfered chars take no adena with them
2nd)only active acounts can be transfered transfer
3rd)Each char that transferes has only one epic type (example 1 valakas 1 baium etc)
4rth)Transfere cost about 250 rur(or something like that)
5th)+16 top weapons and elegia set can't be transfered

Plz consider this. Its just a sugestion but there is realy gonna be an solution with people in x15.

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
anyone сказал(а):
3rd)Each char that transferes has only one epic type (example 1 valakas 1 baium etc)
Plz consider this. Its just a sugestion but there is realy gonna be an solution with people in x15.
Just merge with x1k server , cuz anyway they have same items , so its the best solution

apostoleas

Реакции
Баллы
anyone сказал(а):
I think there is no need to merge.Just move char option with some of your conditions would be a good idea

intruz

Реакции
Баллы
in my side just all OE itemz go to +0 and transwer w/o adena :) some epics will dont destroy market bcoz there play a lot of ppls;d

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
intruz сказал(а):
in  my side just all OE itemz go to +0 and transwer w/o adena :) some epics will dont destroy market bcoz there play a lot of ppls;d
some xdd from 3 server some epics xDdd

frn

Реакции
Баллы
The way chars are transfered between servers in Tera is a very good solution: transfer only items your char is wearing on himself, max some amount of gold, 1 free char transfer, minimum level to do so, the rest is payable with $$.
anyone сказал(а):
Since some classes choose moirai-vesper-vorpal sets over elegia, I don't see a reason to block elegia from transfer. Why dagger/tyrant can go with vorpal, best set for themselves, and tank/titan cant take elegia. Your reasoning is retarded, you have to be some DM enemy moron or just hater too cheap to buy yourself such armor. Grow up. But I agree with lowering enchant value to 6 for armors/jewels and 7-9 for weapons if majority of active players on x1k have similar values

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх