The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (1 Viewer)

PoWeRLeSS

Реакции
Баллы
de?meR сказал(а):
I bet every of you know him, loyal rpg member as a likes to claim. First of all I would like to declare that this is not a cry topic, but everything has its line and today he crossed it.
I was playing with his party from beginning and after some time left.After several greeks played the account. One of them brought a set with him, then he left and obviously took the set back.Then came back to the game(the char was whole time on my e-mail and owned by me)
later satanko made a petition http://pastebin.com/gwB4u7zd.
After the last post we got the draconic set.So thats just and example how "support" works here.
Then there were few events which aren't worth mentioning (like kicking scary for a lol skin).
why im not surprised
In january he tried to scam Windfurys character and he almost succeeded  (because of his stupidity).
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22901301/scamtanko.rar He gave the char back to a windfury because most of the party insisted on it.
At the mid-january i decided to leave the party and try to find other. But when I changed my password and started to check forums, a stranger who later appeared to be satanko changed the pw again. A bit later i realized that he must have changed my e-mail by the time i was playing with him, although i never agreed with anything like that. 10 days after char is still in his hands and he claims that i sold the account to him, although he has no conv nor transactions connected with the sale.
The last thing which i would like to add is the fact that Windfurys stupidity is endless(although hes a cool guy :D)
Today he pmed me that his account is scammed by satanko again, because he not changed the mail because he believed when satanko promised that he wont do shit again. (
295sls.jpg
)

Addi

Реакции
Баллы
Nobody gives a shit.

Go cry in a corner motherfuckers!

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
i almost dropped a tear

P.S. i dnno why satanko keeps bunta in pt tho. He cant even press next target + RI against Columbian party. He is worst jungler i ever seen, also top laner.
There is no reasonable explanation for keeping it except camsex after party time.

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
...so you had camsex with Bunta as well?(

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
i almost dropped a tear
P.S. i dnno why satanko keeps bunta in pt tho. He cant even press next target + RI against Columbian party. He is worst jungler i ever seen, also top laner.
There is no reasonable explanation for keeping it except camsex after party time.
he was asking for camsex but i declined. Sup with u baddie still hiding in lol at 1k elo?

M

mightygod

Bunta сказал(а):
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
i almost dropped a tear
he was asking for camsex but i declined. Sup with u baddie still hiding in lol at 1k elo?
when u will start playing?

O

Overview

No kooka, late on prime time... seriously bunta, really?

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
W8 are u telling me that bunta is playing only 12h/day? is HE MISSING 2 HOURS OF YOUR PRIME TIME? OH MY GOD
[3

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
Bunta сказал(а):
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
i almost dropped a tear
still better rating than you

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
W8 are u telling me that bunta is playing only 12h/day? is HE MISSING 2 HOURS OF YOUR PRIME TIME? OH MY GOD
[3
WTF are you talking about? He is not even able to play 8hours w/o a focking 5min break.
So unprofessional... No wonder why he isn't hero yet.
Fu u french mean person. And wtf 5 min break it's 10min normaly or more :eek:

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
SO BASICALLY YOU ARE ALL JUST FRUSTRATED VIRGINS WHO ARE REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE THEY ARENT GOOD AT A 10 YEAR OLD GAME

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
Slush ? сказал(а):
SO BASICALLY YOU ARE ALL JUST FRUSTRATED VIRGINS WHO ARE REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE THEY ARENT GOOD AT A 10 YEAR OLD GAME
that suppose to be A sarcastic sentence? as far as i remember you were one of the most crippled players from almighty laylow and speaking about sex in game forum is just like nerds hustlers..one thing has nothing to do with the other

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Prey сказал(а):
Slush ? сказал(а):
that suppose to be A sarcastic sentence? as far as i remember you were one of the most crippled players from almighty laylow and speaking about sex in game forum is just like nerds hustlers..one thing has nothing to do with the other
i fucked Mariela... twice

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх