The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (1 Viewer)

fificek

Реакции
Баллы
I bet every of you know him, loyal rpg member as a likes to claim. First of all I would like to declare that this is not a cry topic, but everything has its line and today he crossed it.

I was playing with his party from beginning and after some time left.After several greeks played the account. One of them brought a set with him, then he left and obviously took the set back.Then came back to the game(the char was whole time on my e-mail and owned by me)
later satanko made a petition http://pastebin.com/gwB4u7zd.
After the last post we got the draconic set.So thats just and example how "support" works here.
Then there were few events which aren't worth mentioning (like kicking scary for a lol skin).

In january he tried to scam Windfurys character and he almost succeeded (because of his stupidity).
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22901301/scamtanko.rar He gave the char back to a windfury because most of the party insisted on it.

At the mid-january i decided to leave the party and try to find other. But when I changed my password and started to check forums, a stranger who later appeared to be satanko changed the pw again. A bit later i realized that he must have changed my e-mail by the time i was playing with him, although i never agreed with anything like that. 10 days after char is still in his hands and he claims that i sold the account to him, although he has no conv nor transactions connected with the sale.

The last thing which i would like to add is the fact that Windfurys stupidity is endless(although hes a cool guy :D)
Today he pmed me that his account is scammed by satanko again, because he not changed the mail because he believed when satanko promised that he wont do shit again. (
295sls.jpg
)

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Team Edward reporting in.

Windfure!!1

Реакции
Баллы
27719733.jpg

The simple truth about satanko's CP
I wish everybody who's still playing with him good luck and...beware guys,or you gonna get scammed.

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Everybody knows that satanko is a scammer, it's ppl foult that still play with him. Be aware.
Edit: The only thing i don't understand is how ppl that knew what happened are still playing with this scrub. I am talking about aiver,overview etc

Legion

Реакции
Баллы
you think they call him Scamtanko cause they just joke? :p

M

mightygod

I kicked satanko out of my pt.we recruiting ee/zerker now.
but seriously i wanna make one question to the that guy that made topic. did any girl told u to make this topic or u did by ur own?

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
lies and tears all over the place

p.s. i loled about the lol skin for kicking scary rly

Windfure!!1

Реакции
Баллы
post the conversation where satanko wanna kick bunta now!

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Bro just leave it finally

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
ye i guess deamer was crying a river to satanko like he did about scary and about you wind and about i dont know who else

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
o hi pujsi how are u today

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
/summon gm to ban aiver from forum

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
http://i.imgur.com/QiHH9Xw.png