PEACE | МИР - [x7] The Dilemma (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bellas1

Реакции
Баллы
Once upon a time, there lived a woodcutter with his wife. They were very poor and the only income they had was from woodcutting.

On one Sunday morning, the woodcutter embarked on a journey of finding a big tree, cutting it down and selling it after for a big profit. He went deep into the woods and looked for hours.

Finally he arrived at the bottom of a enormous tree.

He got his axe ready, sharpened it, got into position..

.. and just as he was about to swing his axe, an elf jumped down from the tree!
"Please do not cut down this tree! This is a very old tree and it posses the memories of the old days" - said the elf

"If you cut down this tree a whole era will be erased" - explained the elf

"But if I don't cut down this tree, I can't feed my family!" - sobbed the woodcutter

The elf thought about it for a second.
"If it's money you need, I think I can help you" - he said

Suddenly he pulled out from his sleeve, what looked like a very old and wrinkled scroll.

"This is a magical scroll" - said the elf - "It can grant you one wish"

"That's exactly what I need!" - said the woodcutter
"What will you wish for?" - asked the elf
The woodcutter thought about it for a long while and finally said:
"The only thing I need would be adena!"

The elf waved around the scroll and suddenly..
.. a big pile of gold appeared before the woodcutter.

The woodcutter smiled and danced as he collected his gold and bid farewell to the elf.

Very happy with what had happened, the woodcutter ran back home to his wife.

While running back, he thought about all the things he could buy for himself and his wife with the gold.

As he arrived at the house, he saw his wife in the backyard.

He immediately ran to her and explained what had happened, while showing her the pile of gold.

The wife didn't looked very amused with what she heard and saw.
She thought how her husband could use all the gold to runaway from her and find a younger and more beautiful bride than her.

After a moment of silence, she said to her husband:
"Honey, I don't think we need gold, I think you should return it and ask the elf for a healthy body, so that you can live a long life beside me and not get sick!"

Moved by the words of his wife, the woodcutter cried and agreed to everything she said. Without hesitation and a moment to think things true, he gather the gold and went back to find the elf.

Upon arriving at the big tree, he yelled for the elf to come down.

As the elf came down, he greeted him and explained the situation.
The elf could not believe what the woodcutter was saying, but agreed to take the gold back and give him a strong and healthy body.

He pulled out the old scroll and waved it at the woodcutters face.
A dark cloud surrounded the woodcutter and he felt a burst of energy. He felt like he was a teenager again.

The woodcutter thanked the elf and went back home.

Short while after the woodcutter had left, the elf realized what had happened and figured out his wife plan.
He begun to laugh out loud - "Well, at least they will be together!"

When the woodcutter returned home, he had time to think things through.

When he realized what he had done, he begun sobbing again.

His wife approached him - "You don't need to cry my dear husband, as long as you have my love and we have each other everything will be alright"

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх