Ark | Ковчег - [x1] The Courier - part 2 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Ayame

Реакции
Баллы
The nameless girl had heard about a necromancer living in those parts of the forest and she had no choice but to seek his help.

And indeed she found him and payed for the cure. Very unpleasant encounter.

After all wounds were healed, the girls embarked on her journey once more, she was couple of days ahead of schedule, so she decided to stop in Rune town to resupply.
She was starving, so first she went to buy some provisions. Pumpkins were delight in those parts of the land.

She also resupplied weapons and arrows.

Some of the finest arrows were on sale.

After all said and done, she went straight to the castle.

Up on the hill her gazed stopped at the magnificent sight of the Rune castle.

Very happy that her journey was almost concluded, the girl rushed towards the gates.

The bridge was quite long.

As she approached the gatekeepers she yelled "Message for the king!"
The guards stripped her from all her weapons and opened the gate.

Once inside the inner courtyard she continued to the throne room.

She bowed to the king and was asked by his steward to approach the throne.

The king looked at her intrigued.

As she went up, the steward demanded to receive the message in the name of the king, but the girl would not give it to him. "It is for his highness eyes only!" - she yelled - "I will not give it to anyone else, you can take me to prison if you want!".

"Hahaha" - yelled the king - "I like your spirit girl, approach, show me the news you bear."

As he read the letter his expression changed.
"Girl," - he said - "You risked your life bringing me this letter. A letter that could change a lot of fates, I thank you for that!"
"It was my duty, lord" - bowed the girl
"What is your name girl?" - asked the king

"I have none, my lord" - replied the girl
"You have none?!" - asked the king - "Well then, from now on, for all your efforts in keeping the peace in the kingdom I grant you the title of my court messenger! You shall now be known as Aya the messenger.

And thus our story concluded.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх