Ark | Ковчег - [x1] The Assassination - Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Ayame

Реакции
Баллы
On the next day, the assassin arrived at the Wastelands.

She approached the caravan driver.

"Welcome!" - said the caravan driver - "My name is Rolento, how can I be of service?"
"You drove a person here from Oren, three days ago, I need to know where he is now." - replied the assassin.

"Hmm.." - mumbled Rolento - ".. ah yes, yes I remember, a strange looking fellow. Didn't speak much, mostly kept to himself. Was wearing a white robe."
"That's him!" - said the assassin - "where did he go after you arrived?"

"I don't think I should be telling you all this ma'am!" - said Rolento - "This kinda ruins the client confidentiality. But .. you know... if you had some adenas to spare, anything could happen, if you know what I mean he-he.."
Without hesitating the assassin took armed stance, ready to strike.

"Okay, okay, take is easy there!" - yelled out Rolento - "no need to get violent, I was just teasing, just teasing! You should speak with guard Jax about the whereabouts of your friend.
"Thank you." - said the assassin while casting some spell on Rolento - "You will forget this conversation ever happened."

She went to the guard and explained the situation. She said, she was hunting down a ruthless criminal and showed him the Wanted poster.
"Hm.. I didn't reliase he posed such a threat!" - said the guard - "I would have stopped him immediately! Anyway he went to Hellbound island using the warp gate over there. Now that you mention this, he was kinda in a hurry."
"Many thanks." - replied the assassin.

She approached the warp gate. When she touched it, everything became dark and she felt dizzy.

When she opened her eyes she was in a completely different place.

The warp gate device had teleported her to the Hellbound isle.
She looked around - it all looked like a barren wasteland, deserts and sand everywhere she looked. The heat was terrible, but bearable. Weird creatures were roaming the desert. She decided to stick to the shadows and avoid contact if possible.

She used her tracking skills and decided to head north.
After a while she arrived at, what looked like, an abandoned mine.

A feeble presence could be felt in the mine. "A lot of live's were lost here." - she thought to herself.

She approached a wagon filled with materials. After a quick examining she came to the only possible conclusion - "Gold! Of course, people murder only for gold. Well.. most people" - she thought and smiled.

She proceed further inland. Had to pass by a herd of creatures. She used shadow spells to walk by unseen.

After a while she could see houses in the distance. "Natives." - she thought.

She carefully approached and looked around.

All the houses were empty, except for one, there were guards in front of it. She decided to approach them.
"Stop!" - screamed the guard - "who goes there?"
"I am am very tired woman, looking for shelter." - said the assassin - "could you help me?"
"Oh.. yes, please come inside, we have food and water inside" - said the guard.

As she entered the house, she could see it was very well stocked. Provisions were piled-up, like there were getting ready for something big.

She went further inside and found the guy in charge.
"I am looking for a guy that could've passed through here, he bears the same markings as I am" - explained the assassin - "he is a friend of mine and I really need to find him, we were separated in the sand storm."

"Ah, yes I remember a guy like that, he asked for a secluded place." - explained the native - "I laughed and told him that he can go to the Caravan housing at the end of the isle to the north, I was joking of course, no one can pass through the open desert and live to tell the tale. After that he disappeared. Hmm.. I think I haven't seen him since, I wonder where he is now..."
"Thank you for your time." - said the assassin.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх