Ark | Ковчег - [x1] The Assassination - Part 1 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Ayame

Реакции
Баллы
On a very cold evening, in the town of Oren, an even colder presence appeared.

In front of the town entrance a masked stranger arrived, wearing dark clothes with weird markings on them.
It was a girl, or rather a pale resemblance of a girl.

The girl approached the entrance and in an blink of an eye passed right through the guards, without having to check into the arriving guest book.

Using this flash-like techniques the girl appeared in front of the town's magic shop in an instance, without being noticed.

With a slow walk, she approached Patrin - the town's antique dealer.

"Beautiful night my lady!" - said Patrin - "Can I interest you in some antiques? Magical items from all over the land!"
Without mumbling a word, the girl approached the stand, where all the items were displayed and something caught her eye. It was a golden box.

"Where did you acquire this item?" - the girl posed a question
"Ho-ho, dear lady a good businessman never tells his secrets!."

The girl approached the trader and looked right at him. She had the darkest eyes he had ever seen.
"I suggest you drop the act and tell me where did you get this item." - she said.
A chill went down his spine.
"I..i..cannot tell you that." - mumbled the dealer

She pulled out something from her shoulder pad. It was a scroll.
She opened it and showed it to the trader.

Upon seeing the scroll, the trader trembled in fear. She looked at her and he noticed the markings on her. No doubt - she was an assassin from the Dark Brotherhood.
"Forgive me! I had no idea!" - he screamed.
"Call yourself!" - she said - "Now tell me what I need to know."

"T-t-there was this man, y-y-yes now that I remembered, he was wearing a similar markings to yours." - said the trader - "I bought this item from him, he needed money, seemed like he was in a hurry."
"Did he say where he was going?" - asked the assassin.
"N-no he didn't say, but I saw him buy a caravan ticket to the Wastelands three days ago."
"Thank you, that was very helpful" - said the assassin and in disappeared in a flash.

She appeared behind the trader and with lighting-like reflexes, she stabbed him right through the heart. He didn't even had the time to blink.

As his lifeless body fell to the ground, the assassin vanished without a trace.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх