PEACE | МИР - [x7] Sword with a Curse? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bellas1

Реакции
Баллы
Once upon a time, there lived an adventurer. He was an amateur, but his heart was pure. All he wanted was to explorer new lands and find adventures.

But as luck would have it, adventures found him first.
One day as he was exploring the lands north from Oren town, he stumbled upon odd looking structures.

"Hmm, is it magical ward?" - he thought to himself - "It looks like a ward. I wonder if can get past through it?"

And he did.

It looked magical indeed. As he looked up, he could feel a stranger energy gathering and for some reason, he had the feeling that he was imprisoned.

And indeed he was unable to leave. But suddenly behind him, he heard a voice. - "Do you want to leave?"
"Yes! I do want to leave!" - said the traveler.
"First you have to do something for me" - replied the voice.
"Anything! Just let me get out of here" - yelled the traveler.

Suddenly he was able to step out from the barrier.
As he approached the voice, he was quite shocked. He saw a jewel-looking giant mirror and a little creature sitting on it.

"Thank you for freeing me," - said the traveler - "I don't know what would I've done if it wasn't for your. How can I repay you?"
"I have a task for you, something that I can't do myself." - replied the creature - "I want you to enter the Sea of Spores and get me the Sword of Orfen!"
"You see I am trapped, just like you were and only the sword can free me!" - explained the creature further.
"I will help you!" - said the traveler

"Very good!" - said the creature with evil grin on his face - "You need to find Orfen and his lair, the sword will be hidden somewhere in the area"
"I will do my best" - answered the traveler.

He looked west and he could see an enormous barrier, just like the one he was before, but on a much larger scale.

He found few small entrances with weird looking signs on the floor. But he didn't think much of it.

As he entered inside the barrier, he found himself inside the Sea of Spores. The air was very heavy here.

He met stranger looking creatures, that he had never even heard of .

He sat under a tree to rest a bit.

But to his surprise the tree actually moved away!

The adventurer was very puzzled, but also happy, that finally he had a real adventure.

"All right, time to get the job done and help the little devil!" - he thought to himself. "If I was a big-ass scary demon, where would I hide my magical sword?!"
As he looked around, his eyes saw something evil in the distance. It was in fact Orfen.

The evil prince saw the adventurer and started chasing him away.

The adventurer ran with all the strentgh in his legs.

He was able to escape and hide behind some rocks.
But Orfen kept looking for him.

As he breathed a sight of relieve he saw something glimmering behind him.

It was a huge sword.

"This must be the sword!" - he thought - "what a lucky day!"

He picked it up.

It was quite heavy.

Very happy with the finding, the adventurer was overjoyed. But for a short time...

Orfen had heard him and as the adventurer looked up, something big was standing over him!

He ran quickly, but the sword was slowing him down a lot.

But he didn't give up and ran towards the exit.

With the last bits of breath he reached the end of the barrier...

...and was able to ecape.

When outside, he could hear the terrible screams of Orfen - "Nooo, what have you done, foolish human!"

He went straight towards the little demon, to give him the sword.

"I have the sword!" - he said - "Now you can be free too!"

"Good, good, very good!" - grinned the creature - "There is one last thing I need you to do."
"What is that?" - asked the traveler.

"I need you to swing the sword as hard as you can and break the mirror!" - said the creature

"And that will free you?" - asked the traveler.
"Yes, yes, that will free me" - replied the creature.
"Okay then" - agreed the traveler. - "I will swing as hard as i can, so watch out."

He started swinging the sword and accelerate speed.

After which he hit the mirror with all his strenght. He felt trembling on the sword, but nothing happened.

"I'm so sorry!" - said the traveler - "I am not strong enough, I wasn't able to help you!"

"No, you did good, very good!" - laughed the creature - "Your soul will be mine now, forever!"
"What do you mean?" - asked the traveler with fear

Suddenly he felt a weird sensation. Like his body was somewhere else.
When he opened his eyes, could see himself, trapped inside the barrier.
"What is going on?" - he thought to himself.
His soul was separated from the body and transfered into a different one!
He had became the creature he was trying to help.

A sad ending to a wonderful story.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх