Support ticket trouble (1 Viewer)

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, Ive been communicating with your support in last weeks for quite a bit... sadly for me there are way too big delays which I dont like (my problem I know), so this is my try to speed things up a notch.

for every one of those problems there are existing tickets:
1st problem = bugged items in email (took 6days to get those items back - resolved, thank you!)
2nd problem = again bugged mail (mostly same items)
3rd problem = false accusation of botting !

Not to have equipment to farm/play with kinda sucks, but beeing accused of botting and then left ignored is something I just cant stand. Ive never used any 3rd party software... your bot detection software is not working as intended. Ive describet to your support stuff whole process yet they told me I was afk...

One more time:
- buff removed + block wind walk +15 chance (noone was near me)
- went for rebuff, used macros (ingame created) + some buffs by hand (no software)
- buff removed + mp removed + characters getting dced (one by one)

I thought: "Hey, they must be looking into my bugged mail finnaly, timing is not perfect (was farming fortress), but better late than never". Little did I know, banned for botting, end of story - radio silence. Seriously thats it?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Delays are inevitable. This is not a paid server, so support takes time to answer all tickets. I think they are doing quite a good job as is.

Regarding your problem, as far as I can tell, that's between you and the support staff. No one here can help you.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
I think they are doing quite a good job as is.
I never said they are doing bad job... our clan got robbed and we even got most of our items back, we really are gratefull for that.
I just wanted to know if they will lift those accusations or Iam doomed. Becuase argument: "You were using 3rd party software" is just absurd... or if false bot punishments are common here.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
U were not being checked coz of bug report it was simple bot use check. I dont recall ur name so it was other gm so im unable to answer u with detailes, but as u recived ban, gm was able to confirm use of soft. And only person u can speak to about this ban is gm who banned u. Tickets are assigned accordingly.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
U were not being checked coz of bug report it was simple bot use check.
Well your other gm has strange methods (also inexperienced maybe?) or your bot detection system is not working correctly...
There is no way he could have any proof, yet the only thing he is doing: ignoring me...
Rusovlaska, Mysak, Lorddidious, Bidzi, Kotvald, Doweewc
These are characters I wanted to unban, have created tickets because I have never used any 3rd party soft (not even CP loarder)... and this accusation is just absurd and insulting.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Actually he is much more experienced than me, we check bots manually which means he caught u live and thats his proof. If u are being reported for bot ur being checked same if its just regular location run. There are various ways of checking bots including use of special methods/items, its very easy to determind if person use soft. Thats why if ur banned ur guilty, which means is very hard to proof otherwise, and as i mentioned before only person who can deal with it is gm who banned u.

I am sorry but from my experiance i cant trust ppl words only, so even if u come to forum and say ur not guilty i can sadly say i cant believe u without a proof. It is more than pointless to keep this topic up, i would rather try to deal with it in support.

Also first ban is very cheap and that gives chance ppl to wake up on time and stop using soft, please remmber price doubles which each ban.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Why bother creating tickets and topics then?

As I said few times, there was noone near me (when you are beeing harassed on fortress by slh+ee on da aily basis you are used to deal with buff removal and bw+15 and few other bugs like... KE under tower which I couldnt be PickedUp - he had to see that then) + I also did check if gate was destroyed from other windows/characters... You are gm staff and you can do with your power whatever you like... Iam just random person who is botter and lier, maybe?

I did contact your support within few minutes I saw that Ive been acused of beeing a bot... yet I was afk, ok.

The only thing I wanted was apology and unbanning acounts, which wont happen most likely.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

ps: your posts are same lies in my eyes like mine in yours (because you also dont have proof)... so we are even calling each other lier

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Are you implying GM's on this server go around banning innocent people for no reason at all? Or are you implying that he can't identify someone botting? I once was a GM as well and it's incredibly easy to detect bots using GM powers.

Basically, only two options: either you botted or that GM is just banning random people at will. I'm sorry for you but second option sounds stupid.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
grumba сказал(а):
Are you implying GM's on this server go around banning innocent people for no reason at all? Or are you implying that he can't identify someone botting? I once was a GM as well and it's incredibly easy to detect bots using GM powers.
Basically, only two options: either you botted or  that GM is just banning random people at will. I'm sorry for you but second option sounds stupid.
Human error is also common... bad day... punishment for selling KE for 29,9k...who knows. Human ego is precious little thing and cannot be shattered.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
"As I said few times, there was noone near me (when you are beeing harassed on fortress by slh+ee on da aily basis you are used to deal with buff removal and bw+15 and few other bugs like... KE under tower which I couldnt be PickedUp - he had to see that then) + I also did check if gate was destroyed from other windows/characters..."

GMs can delate buffs to check bots also and we are invisiable. Its GM doing not a bug.

We ban hundreds of characters every few days, and believe me if there is even a slight doubt of bot use, ban will not accur and instead it will be delayed and checked in 1h time or next day.

I really dont care if u call me a lier or not, i dont play on this server i have no reason to lie, i just do my hobby for this server good. And i had many ppl lieing to me of their innocence, proof of which u can find in old topics of this forum.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
GMs can delate buffs to check bots also and we are invisiable. Its GM doing not a bug.
buff removal = gm
KE which can not be picked up from the ground = bug
And you can find proof that iam not bot in your logs... never was banned here before... I just gave you my point of view, you gave me yours and thats it, no hard feelings. Iam kinda disapointed and on the other hand you know what scumbags people could be, we all have our little problems...
Cheers

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
If there is problem with ke pick up just make separate ticket to support about it and it will be fixed, if u already did im sure it will be looked upon. Bugs arent smth i deal with so i cant help u with that.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Thats really not the main problem here. 30 hours+ with still no proof from your side, just beeing ignored and told to wait more... + some other stuff which I do understand = me maybe lying, gm doing maybe mistake, your bot detection system maybe not working, you not having so much time/having bad day...

edited: got all accounts unbanned, thank you guys for your help and patience with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх