Support items (1 Viewer)

Halisha

Реакции
Баллы
Hello i was wondering about the support items that you give us in beta server i mean the box with 200% XP SP runes and 10 days equipment and weapon stuff from D grade to A grade, mounts and healing pots. this items would be when i create my char in the official PEACE x7 server at 20th november? or you give it to us only for beta test come easier? i think it could be bad give so many things for start a x7 server ?
2ihuyvl.png

Regards

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Halisha сказал(а):
Hello i was wondering about the support items that you give us in beta server i mean the box with 200% XP SP runes and 10 days equipment and weapon stuff from D grade to A grade, mounts and healing pots. this items would be when i create my char in the official PEACE x7 server at 20th november? or you give it to us only for beta test come easier? i think it could be bad give so many things for start a x7 server ?
It's just for OBT.
Also, please post relevant questions such as this in the general discussion, not flame, thank you.

OP
OP
H

Halisha

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
It's just for OBT.
Also, please post relevant questions such as this in the general discussion, not flame, thank you.
thanks for the clarification, i would posted it in general discussion but i did not get the option to generate new topics here so I did the post there in flame and still can't do new topics here by the way

Pidu

Реакции
Баллы
very good, less item custom = more fun

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Halisha сказал(а):
i would posted it in general discussion but i did not get the option to generate new topics here so I did the post there in flame and still can't do new topics here by the way
You are right, my bad. The general discussion will opened to the public once the server goes live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх