Summer server Pioneer [x30] - start on 10 August 2020! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
RPG-club announces a new summer server!
Server Pioneer [x30] on High Five official platform will be launched on 10 August 2020 at 17:00 /UTC/!
Detailed information about server settings will be soon posted in the respective forum section.

SERVER DESCRIPTION | PR CAMPAIGN/REFERRAL SYSTEM | STREAMERS | OBT | PC Cafe Points | FAQ

Soon you'll be able to particpate in pre-launch campaign and get bonuses on the new servers!
And don't forget to reserve your ingame nick before the server start!

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
Okay. Lets wait for detailed information. I wonder what conclusions have you drawn from the Quarantine server :)

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
none just start --]]play --]] and die xD simple

DoGLife

Реакции
Баллы
again H5 and x30 ? its boring 2-3 months and server dead. You can make finally GF server.

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
Quarantine was solid server but in my opinion was lack of endgame content, something we can do when we have full gear and max level, not only olympiad and sieges. Also those cancels simple ruined whole pvp system when people picked only sps / sorc / sb to play with. If they make npc buff immune for cancel it would bing balance to pvp (in my opinion)
But ok, let's wait for server informations. After all i believe that RPG staff will bring something interesting, still PRG Club one of the top servers.

Panaceuta

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, i want play here but i would like know what was online on previous edition. Anyone know that?:)

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
3-5k pół on start

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
hard to say 1-2 month you can play easy with 2k after thet normal like all servers going less dawn ;D ;D

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
Server has good quality, good files, there are no bugs. If you like PvE you will be happy. PvP part is kindda sucks because of cancel buffs classes, the problem i mentioned before.
At previous server online at start was 4.000 real players, but after 2 months online was low. We will see maybe they will change something this time to keep people a bit longer.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх