Sub skillz for PK (1 Viewer)

Auro

Реакции
Баллы
Hi guys.
Im phoenix knight and Im curious to know what are the best 65, 70 passives and 75 sub skills for me.
I got chance Haste now and im going to take passiv focus and third i dont know if CP boost or long shot.
Any opinion or your own experience with this stuff?
THX for an advice

mozdony

Реакции
Баллы
Auro сказал(а):
Hi guys.
Im phoenix knight and Im curious to know what are the best 65, 70 passives and 75 sub skills for me.
I got chance Haste now and im going to take passiv focus and third i dont know if CP boost or long shot.
Any opinion or your own experience with this stuff?
THX for an advice
Haste, Celestial, CP.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
touch of life =] counter celestial =] cry
imo chance hasts / passif focus and resists or summoner cov or..

maelstorm1

Реакции
Баллы
make overlord, warsmith and arbalester subs, you'll get the best skills :)

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Imo chance haste counter UD chance focus.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
chance haste boost cp passive focus/increase bow range

Don`t take chance focus it give even lower crit rate compared to passive boost crit... and chance celestial is not good for you neither, you`ll see yourself when you try to use TOL in oly with this sht tirggered... or body reconstruction/revival yo!

Btw if we have this kind of topic... what you recommend to shilien elder?my current subs on se just doesn`t give anything useful for sub skills so any ideas what should i put? I thought about boost cp/trigger ud/???

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
Btw if we have this kind of topic... what you recommend to shilien elder?my current subs on se just doesn`t give anything useful for sub skills  so any ideas what should i put? I thought about boost cp/trigger ud/?
i'd say cp, trigger ud and summoner triger, for cast/matk

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Gawain сказал(а):
valandril сказал(а):
Btw if we have this kind of topic... what you recommend to shilien elder?my current subs on se just doesn`t give anything useful for sub skills  so any ideas what should i put? I thought about boost cp/trigger ud/?
i'd say cp, trigger ud and summoner triger, for cast/matk
That sumoner spirit isn' such a great thing, when it activated on 5.2k m atk on mage m atk was increased by 400 and from 1552 or somethig like that c speed i got just about 50 c speed increase. Also it actives if you get hited, not if you nuke so it makes this skill even more sucky and triger reta realy low.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
chance haste boost cp passive focus/increase bow range
Don`t take chance focus it give even lower crit rate compared to passive boost crit... and chance celestial is not good for you neither, you`ll see yourself when you try to use TOL in oly with this sht tirggered... or body reconstruction/revival yo!
Imo classic healer skills, boots CP, celestial, UD

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
seems pretty fine. I`ll roll some new subs when i`ll have some time ;p

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
seems pretty fine. I`ll roll some new subs when i`ll have some time ;p
tbh Ive expected something more from UD trigger. It doesnt appear often and when it does, it wont save your ass (like celestial does). Tho Im not sure if other skills are any better :[

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
well i thought about summoner resists, but its just +5. well i found celestial useful on my zerker. but also it facked me pretty badly in oly once ;p

KIRY

Реакции
Баллы
You failed in seeing the fail :)
Tank main, cant make another tank subclass, so counter UD on paladin its not possible. :)

On Wrath server ( HB chronicle) i had Counter haste, Celestial, Summoner ability, but those triggers had a very nice activation rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх