spawn please more Leto Lizardman Overlords needed (1 Viewer)

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
We need more mobs in Plains of the Lizardmen, especially Leto Lizardman Overlords which are needed for class transfer quest (Mark of Duelist).
There are more people than mobs , which is about 15. And there's just 5 overlords respawning every few minutes.
In result people run around and hit as if they were raidbosses.
Too much time is needed to be there and it gets boring and frustrating.
[edit]
Before I wrote this post I asked one player, who was camping a spawnpoint of Overlord, how many Q items he has - he had 2.
I then went to take a 2 our break for the housework.
When I came back, he still has 2 quest items and is camping another spot.

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
yea this way they kind of force u to pay rur to make class transfer same for removing bans on bots, money machine.

Drizzt Do Urden

Реакции
Баллы
I'm sry guys if this seems so rude but , u should Be happy to have 8k players in ur server , and say ty to rpg for give u this for free.
U play a game based in competition and pvp , so compete for ur Mobs , when i totally agre with u for spawn the npg or quest moster that are 1 for all the game i'm disagree for the normal mobs.

My 2 cents

Krinos

OP
OP
K

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
I heard from player on spot that admins spawned like 60 of those quest monsters few hours earlier. Once.
Also some people said that 1 quest item is enough, as it said on forum - turned out to be false.
Generally, it's 8k of people with own minds and everyone is different.
While I thank God for having my life it doesn't prevent me from making it better myself.

Drizzt Do Urden

Реакции
Баллы
Yep true , but here we are talking on a game that u chose for get some fun , change or try ti change it for own purpose bevause it's too hard seems so stupid to my eyes, was only my opinion nothing more guys .
Cheers

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
I heard from player on spot that admins spawned like 60 of those quest monsters few hours earlier. Once.
We can't be everywhere all the time. No one will commit the time to sit all day in one spot just to spawn more quest mobs for players. We did it few times already, for different quest mobs. I believe most of the players should be done with the class quests by now, so it should free up space.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
I just looked, there is literally 10 people there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх