Some kind of problem has begun with my account! (1 Viewer)

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
Tonight some kind of problem has been started with my account and i dont understand why..
When i login into game with my main account its getting dc all the time after 5 - 10 sec but im also logining with my boxes they are works really fine no disconnect or anything else. its happening to my main account only. Do you know why its happening any idea??? I never seen this before seriously what kind of problem is this??

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
Please help me. Im trying still same problem. Getting disconnect from the game all the time when i log with my main. Im loging my other accounts nothing happen. Only my main account/character getting dc when i login what the hell is this :/

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
Im getting crazy soon seriously.......................

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
Now im going to sleep before im getting crazy really.. What kind of sh1t is this i dontknow but atleast i hope to get some responde till morning coz this is getting serious. i tryed milion times still same..

trelakis

Реакции
Баллы
I have same problem but with every char i log, not only main :/

guides

Реакции
Баллы
http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English [[[ Here you can solve your problem, not on forum

OP
OP
M

Mave

Реакции
Баллы
its happened last night at 1am to 5am now i just loged it now and everything seems ok let see if its gonna be happen again i will make ticket yea. tnx

Sickve

Реакции
Баллы
It happens sometime when u have a lot of emails in ur mailbox, then whenever u target any NPC u get insta DC. Clean ur emails - it may solve the problem if it appears again all of a sudden.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
1. Open start menu and go to command (cmd), type ipconfig /flushdns. You should get "... successful" message.
2. Restart your internet connection and wait at least 5 minutes before switching back on.
3. Run updater.
4. Try logging in from a different IP/PC.
5. If everything fails contact support via our support system as mentioned above.
P.S.
I've never tried what @Sickve suggested, so you might give that a shot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх