Some bugs (1 Viewer)

lordzeus

Реакции
Баллы
1)When you use a mana elixir and you have a life elixir on your bar, the life elixir is wasted also whit the mana; if not in the bar and you want use it the resue time is also activated so you can not use it whe you want, if you use life elixr the reuse time for mana elixir also is activated(talking abous S elixirs , dont know about other elixir grades).

2)I enchant focus death to +3(power: increase critical rate )and on my stats when i use it mi critical went down; not increase at all(same buff always).Also tested hiting normal hits and backstabs and is noticiable the reduction.

smishie

Реакции
Баллы
both of them are normal
first elixir of hp and mana doon t stack so if u use one u ll have to wait cooldown to use the other (it s not like this for CP elixir u can use 1 cp elixir and 1 HP/MP elixir)
for the second it s also normal cuz focus death increase crit dmg from back and decrease crit rate BUT if you enchant it it will increase ur crit rate but it snot noticable i guess
anw you shoul enchant it for deadly attack and not crit rate

OP
OP
L

lordzeus

Реакции
Баллы
smishie сказал(а):
both of them  are normal
first elixir of hp and mana doon t stack so if u use one u ll have to wait cooldown to use the other (it s not like this for CP elixir u can use 1 cp elixir and 1 HP/MP elixir)
Also when you use a mana pot the hp potion is used, but i guees this is the configuration for server =(, in my opnion you must have freeedom to choice when use hp and mp whitout wait to the cooldown.
smishie сказал(а):
for the second it s also normal cuz  focus death increase crit dmg from back and decrease crit rate BUT if you enchant it it will increase ur crit rate but it  snot noticable i guess
anw you shoul enchant it for deadly attack and not crit rate
My mistake i was enchanting at 2 AM and did not read carefully, is called back way attack, for me sounded like only works  for back stab not side therefore i tried critical rate instead(and sucks), i changed the enchanted route now.Hope it beetes this way.Im triyng to get info about haste or critical dmage in this chorincle(some things are new for me in this one ). thnaks a lot for the answer.

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
about 2 u'r both wrong. it's not normal hit crit rate. it's crit rate of stabs when u hit from behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх