SoD again (1 Viewer)

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
ShemalePW сказал(а):
I think.. we have here enough custom things already :)
Im for 10x kill tiat and 1 day open free farm :) and after close it again.
It should be 10x killed tiat,12hour farm stones,close... so:)..
I saw how people selling ECS and I wrote a lot with one guy who made 40kkk in 3 days on it... it was new player just with lvled char throught pailaka....
I said about that players, who will join server after potential fixing of sod.  2 weeks of open sod = 240 tiat's farm, it is possible over in a year or half(dunno for sure), so new players will have no way for competion against us

ShemalePW

Реакции
Баллы
Insa сказал(а):
ShemalePW сказал(а):
I saw how people selling ECS and I wrote a lot with one guy who made 40kkk in 3 days on it... it was new player just with lvled char throught pailaka....
I said about that players, who will join server after potential fixing of sod.  2 weeks of open sod = 240 tiat's farm, it is possible over in a year or half(dunno for sure), so new players will have no way for competion against us
Their problem.. same like other players who are now in SoD = are simply Bug users :)
Its like: Omg I came yday on server and Im in D grade ! PLS WIPE I CANT CATCH THEIR s80 !:)

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
ShemalePW сказал(а):
Insa сказал(а):
ShemalePW сказал(а):
Their problem.. same like other players who are now in SoD = are simply Bug users :)
Its like: Omg I came yday on server and Im in D grade ! PLS WIPE I CANT CATCH THEIR s80 !:)
its not the same, but many players w8 for x5, and don't go to x30 at this reason too.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
Insa сказал(а):
ShemalePW сказал(а):
Insa сказал(а):
ShemalePW сказал(а):
its not the same, but many players w8 for x5, and don't go to x30 at this reason too.
well fuck them who cares if they wana play 5x so they should wait  toll its open. if they wana farm  5x  let em. the 30x is a relax server where u can get 78-80 in one day. and S grade in a week.

Motoko

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Admins, please consider that by not repairing this bug on purpose, you make server less attractive, so it brings you less profit. It would be really nice if you fix SoD, so some of us can reach so called end-game. Thanks for understanding, I hope I won't be rewarded with another ban for simply expressing my opinions.

Rivalz

Реакции
Баллы
I said it to ve3k yesterday and i'll say it once more: admins don't care about this server, isn't it obvious enough to finally understand it? It's just a hobby for him, not his job.

Motoko

Реакции
Баллы
They wouldn't create bug report section, if they are not interested in repairing them. My faith in administration is strong, so please don't make me feel delusional!

Motoko

Реакции
Баллы
If it's supposed to be open, move opening hours to 18-19/19-20/20-21/21-22 gmt+1, so the majority of clans(gmt+1) can kill it.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
+1 if you wanna keep it like that at least make some opportunity to fight tiat @ normal hours...

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
yea, fix it or move the tiat spawn to "normal" hours

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
up, russia))))

C

CommunismFTW

Up from me too, at least give an answer to the people, i'm sure administration is neither blind or shy.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
cmon need turn to stone :(

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы

Flames1

Реакции
Баллы
and AGAIN ) ;D

Bulle