OP
M

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
GetNothing is over?

O

Overview

There was no EU cp in front I think. Not sure we'll have any european drama.

Anyway, it went well.
First siege was boring as fock cause no competition.
But 2nd was harder and through a mix of bad luck and mistakes, we didn't succeed getting the castle.

GG madpro and Oblivion.
Let's hope this will keep server alive and we'll see you at epics.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
No drama because "all" EU CPs are in the same clan 8)

iKarlitos

Реакции
Баллы
any video about sieges?

O

Overview

I don't think so. Nothing worth frapsing imo.

I was hoping that getting castle would boost enemies' moral and troops.
But they keep getting destroyed at every mass-pvp and usually don't come back after 1st rush :(

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
No drama because "all" EU CPs are in the same clan  8)
wait, what? :D da fuq  ?
I guess its time for "lets go play HF servur, mucho more fun" aka fail after 1 month.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
No drama because "all" EU CPs are in the same clan  8)
wait, what? :D da fuq  ?
I guess its time for "lets go play HF servur, mucho more fun" aka fail after 1 month.
I don't really know what you guys from those top clans doing, but everyone knew that GF server will die. There was no real competition at all. I can find people playing there to get item/adena exchange to rurs and transfer to HF. Or practicing before Citadel project comes out since gf and Hb chronicles are quite similar.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
Same shit on every server, the losing side quits and plays a new server, within a few weeks-months. The HF server won't be any different. It's a shorter chronicle content wise that ends when anakims appear within 2 weeks.

OP
OP
M

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
fishfood сказал(а):
Same shit on every server, the losing side quits and plays a new server, within a few weeks-months. The HF server won't be any different. It's a shorter chronicle content wise that ends when anakims appear within 2 weeks.
huh, i agree! :D so its either this server or citadel who has potential to live longer :)

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
fishfood сказал(а):
huh, i agree! :D so its either this server or citadel who has potential to live longer :)
I am sure that more than 50% rpg's international community really waits for Citadel. That project is just insane. HB probably best balance chronicle with late game. Combat system close to c6 (atk/csast spedds effect skills) which makes much better balances and choices for specific class. Also, no more fking instance with free s grade drop. Finally DBow/Splinters will have a price. And let's not forget how much work they are already done, closed beta since June... and compare this with 4 years bugs not fixed server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх