Shillen Templar Advanced PVP Playguide (1 Viewer)

Mikko1

Реакции
Баллы
Ok so, I've been playing Shillen Templar for the past 4 servers I've played, plus I played it 1 month intensively on Open Beta High Five.

I'll put here all information I gathered and all I learned from playing it. I'll discuss about olympiad 1vs1 only.

Cubics :
Many people think that it's always better to use viper cubic, they are wrong, at this time in RPG-CLUB unless you have a +12 or more Viper Cubic, use Vampire instead. And of course, Phantom and Smart.

Skill overenchant :

Shield Bash +Chance
Touch of Death +Chance
Lightning Strike +Chance
Sheld of Faith +Time
Vengence -Penalty
Ultimate Defence -Penalty
Phantom Cubic +Power
Viper Cubic +Power
Arrest +Chance
Hex +Chance -] Yes, all other skills are more important than hex at this point for oly
Heavy Armor Mastery -Critical Damage

Buffing:

Start by casting pain of shillen or Attack Aura with Blessed Body Soes, if you manage to succeed blessed body trigger on first or second buff, the olympiad manager will fill your entire hp. After that, switch to Mental knife and take Acumen from manager, once mental is triggered use Focus Soes and keep buffing, at 20 second left you should use a macro that does this : Equip shield, Equip Sword, Magical Mirror, Iron Shield, Deflect Arrow. Follow up by taking Haste, Windwalk, Empower and Death Whisper from manager. If you were buffing using DC Set use macro to switch back to heavy and get ready for the fight. Talismans are optional but of course if you use them it's always better, the best ones to use are : Life force, Maximum Clarity, Divine Protection, Speed.

Fights.

vs Any Dagger.
Evasion way too high for you to hit, also, they have counters on evade so don't try to normal hit them, use shield bash, touch of death as starter, when they hide wait 1-2 second then ultimate defence and toggle Guard stance, Judgement + Sting + Shield bash is your main way to kill them, make sure you have a F1 key to /nexttarget, if they run lightningstrike, drain health, bow is pointless. I have yet to lose to a dagger in Oly, Dagger is a very hard class to play in oly but when you know how to play it good can be very deadly. If you fight correctly you should lose only to lucky half kills or severe outgearing.

vs Destros, Tyrant
Thoses are the classes i'm happy to have a reflect talisman in hand I always start with guard stance + Shield of Faith + Ultimate defence to give me close to 7000 pdef, just judgement + hit and if you are lucky to trigger spirit of shillen do it. This should be an easy fight.

vs EE/SE/Bishop/Prophet
Lightning Strike is the key, that is an extremely hard matchup, life force and maximum clarity talisman help alot but sometimes you just can't win, a highly enchanted bow can help.

vs Soulhounds.
Remove all buffs from start, only use shield deflect magic to try to get him to nuke you while it's on, Lightning stirke him and if it lands just go close and try to interrupt his cleanse, Arrest is also good against them but in general, even an outgeared soulhound should have no problem beating Shillen templar, its the worse matchup considering soulhounds are overpowered in this chronicle.

vs Mages
This is the trickiest match, Mages wont hit you when you have shield deflect magic on, they mostly run and wait your UD's to be over then they nuke you, you can try to run and catch then up sometimes, but you will mostly lose your time doing so, I just use an Arcana mace and nuke them, Always start with Anti Magic Armor if you do catch them shield bash, judgement, and normal hits do the job, when they are about to run, either arrest or just nuke more, its a mind trick to get them to come close, Divine protection talisman are specifically good in this matchup. Also, very important to use BRAVERY talisman for -fear. The cubic wont heal fear fast enough to save you if the mage has a good weapon. Overall still, easy match, same applies for OL/WC.

vs Tanks.
Tanks makes long matchup, Lightning Strike is good here, fight should be entirely close range, vs Hell Knight kill panter first, vs paladin you dont need to kill phoenix, it will help you get spirit of shillen, panter cancels and hits harder than phoenix, and HK's have TOD and Insane crusher in h5 which will remove you many buffs. Hex is good here.

vs Archers
Say thanks for easy matchup.

If you wanna add some tips or if i forgot something go ahead and tell me i'll try to make it more complete later. If you are playing shillen templar in this server I want your good advices if you're only wanna be SK and think you know how to play it refrain from posting.

ph0cuz

Реакции
Баллы
tldr.

Taking tips from "mikko" is no good.

You'd probably be better off blindfolding yourself, taking a bunch of lsd, and rolling your face on the keyboard.

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
ahahahahah ;D

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
Mikko сказал(а):
Hex +Chance -] Yes, all other skills are more important than hex at this point for oly
Buffing:
Start by casting pain of shillen or Attack Aura with Blessed Body Soes, if you manage to succeed blessed body trigger on first or second buff, the olympiad manager will fill your entire hp. After that, switch to Mental knife and take Acumen from manager, once mental is triggered use Focus Soes and keep buffing, at 20 second left you should use a macro that does this : Equip shield, Equip Sword, Magical Mirror, Iron Shield, Deflect Arrow. Follow up by taking Haste, Windwalk, Empower and Death Whisper from manager.
vs Destros, Tyrant
Thoses are the classes i'm happy to have a reflect talisman in hand I always start with guard stance + Shield of Faith + Ultimate defence to give me close to 7000 pdef, just judgement + hit and if you are lucky to trigger spirit of shillen do it. This should be an easy fight.
vs EE/SE/Bishop/Prophet
Lightning Strike is the key, that is an extremely hard matchup, life force and maximum clarity talisman help alot but sometimes you just can't win, a highly enchanted bow can help.
vs Soulhounds.
Remove all buffs from start, only use shield deflect magic to try to get him to nuke you while it's on, Lightning stirke him and if it lands just go close and try to interrupt his cleanse, Arrest is also good against them but in general, even an outgeared soulhound should have no problem beating Shillen templar, its the worse matchup considering soulhounds are overpowered in this chronicle.
vs Mages
This is the trickiest match, Mages wont hit you when you have shield deflect magic on, they mostly run and wait your UD's to be over then they nuke you, you can try to run and catch then up sometimes, but you will mostly lose your time doing so, I just use an Arcana mace and nuke them, Always start with Anti Magic Armor if you do catch them shield bash, judgement, and normal hits do the job, when they are about to run, either arrest or just nuke more, its a mind trick to get them to come close, Divine protection talisman are specifically good in this matchup. Also, very important to use BRAVERY talisman for -fear. The cubic wont heal fear fast enough to save you if the mage has a good weapon. Overall still, easy match, same applies for OL/WC.
If you wanna add some tips or if i forgot something go ahead and tell me i'll try to make it more complete later. If you are playing shillen templar in this server I want your good advices if you're only wanna be SK and think you know how to play it refrain from posting.
Decided to highlight the funniest parts of your post.

lexo

Реакции
Баллы
i bet this was made by C0ld

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
dont be so mean, c0ld is trash...

this guy is decent :)

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
hello сказал(а):
Mikko сказал(а):
Buffing:
Start by casting pain of shillen or Attack Aura with Blessed Body Soes, if you manage to succeed blessed body trigger on first or second buff, the olympiad manager will fill your entire hp. After that, switch to Mental knife and take Acumen from manager, once mental is triggered use Focus Soes and keep buffing, at 20 second left you should use a macro that does this : Equip shield, Equip Sword, Magical Mirror, Iron Shield, Deflect Arrow. Follow up by taking Haste, Windwalk, Empower and Death Whisper from manager.
vs Destros, Tyrant
vs EE/SE/Bishop/Prophet
vs Soulhounds.
vs Mages
well, IMO chosen buffs are quite ok, I'd prolly take the same, but agree when it comes to other parts: considering a battle against tyrant/destro as easy one, draining nukers and using lightening strike against EE/bish etc. is just LOL.

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
hello сказал(а):
Mikko сказал(а):
Buffing:
vs Destros, Tyrant
vs EE/SE/Bishop/Prophet
vs Soulhounds.
vs Mages
well, IMO chosen buffs are quite ok, I'd prolly take the same, but agree when it comes to other parts: considering a battle against tyrant/destro as easy one, draining nukers and using lightening strike against EE/bish etc. is just LOL.
It's not about taking wrong buffs, it's about taking npc buffs as his last ones when it should be the other way around...

Alinathimpha

Реакции
Баллы
just go close and try to interrupt his cleanse, Arrest is also good against them but in general, even an outgeared soulhound should have no problem beating Shillen templar, its the worse matchup considering soulhounds are overpowered in this chronicle.

omglolufauil

Реакции
Баллы
this guide is pure shit:

- talismans hahahahahahaha, try it on official server noob
- OL/WC same tactic as Mages hahahahahaha, sorry bro but OL will smash your sad Shillen Dumbass in 1 second with his debuffs and all you can say from ground is "gf"

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Yes because SK is without smart cubic and doesn't reflect magic debuff :D

Retard.

Kamyl

Реакции
Баллы
ph0cuz сказал(а):
tldr.
Taking tips from "mikko" is no good.
You'd probably be better off blindfolding yourself, taking a bunch of lsd, and rolling your face on the keyboard.
xaxaxax

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
what certifications would you choose on st

edit: I choose Critical (+30% Crit.Rate for 15 seconds), Haste (+32% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds) n celestial (Celestial Shield type of buff for 5 seconds)

Ordep

Реакции
Баллы
Celina сказал(а):
what certifications would you choose on st
edit: I choose Critical (+30% Crit.Rate for 15 seconds), Haste (+32% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds) n celestial (Celestial Shield type of buff for 5 seconds)
Pasive critical is better than counter, just my opinion.The rest are ok, haste/cele.

george811

Реакции
Баллы
Hi guys,
Can you please tell me your opinions about 2-3 good passive augments for ST. I need it for main weapon so i suppose that it must be passive or at least chance aug.
I almost got broke trying to get passive reflect...without any luck.
Now I have duel might (chance) and I'm not sure if I should keep it or try to get something else ( like +20 crit rate for example).
And another question: what would you choose between Tezza or Freya neck ?
(ps: im referring to oly setup)
thanks

Teeed

Реакции
Баллы
ty very usefull and clear.
i'll try on new 1x!

Onyxia

Реакции
Баллы
never thought playing for SK could be interesting, seems i have to reconsider:D

Users who are viewing this thread