ShakaZulu from forum is scammer ip: 92.240.178.95 watchout for him (1 Viewer)

stanx

Реакции
Баллы
92.240.178.95 [- Scammed our BP from all items +adena

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
i wonder how did he get to scam

Medora

Реакции
Баллы
Scam is selling one item instead of another or such behaviours. It is not scam if he has the password and can login the account. That's just a mean person and someone who didn't check who he gave the account to.

Although thx for the heads up (?)

Ainyr

Реакции
Баллы
Medora сказал(а):
Scam is selling one item instead of another or such behaviours. It is not scam if he has the password and can login the account. That's just a mean person and someone who didn't check who he gave the account to.
Taking things that are not mine and didn't buy them is not stealing ? Wow gonna tell that to people at shop

Ainyr

Реакции
Баллы
Gm will check how many times it was traded or stayed on the character for long. But saying it's not scam is pathetic, lets support scammers without any punishment rofl

Edit: ye keep deleting ur posts np

Medora

Реакции
Баллы
Kenyo сказал(а):
Medora сказал(а):
Taking things that are not mine and didn't buy them is not stealing ? Wow gonna tell that to people at shop
You said scam not stealing. I told you what scam meant since you said he is scammer and he is not: he is a THIEF not a SCAMMER. Learn to report what actually is before complaining because if you say he scams, people will take care when buying from him, not when lending accounts to him (which is actually YOUR fault, read the rules).
So if you want to warn people that the is a thief and should not be trusted, do it the right way or ppl will just troll you because you posted craps on a flame section.
I see too much forum trolling, too few workers in the brains.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I don't think its a right place to discuss english verbs!!! :D

If u think ur items were unfairly taken, all u need to do is contact support and report the problem, unfortunately is as someone stated before, ur trade logs gonna be checked. If account was shared between bunch of ppl and items were shared, there is no chance to prove real owner of the item which means u cant get it back.

At this point u need to learn to pick the right ppl for ur cp and before u give them full trust, put them on trial and if u have to share pass change it stright after use of the character.

I used to be a cp leader and never had any problem, just use ur head and don't let others outsmart u.

Obviously scamming, stealing and any kind of this behavior is horrible and should be fought with no matter if irl or ig.

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
and not a single flame topic for 30 days ( we dont count katone being flamed by randoms )

Ainyr

Реакции
Баллы
Medora сказал(а):
Kenyo сказал(а):
Medora сказал(а):
You said scam not stealing. I told you what scam meant since you said he is scammer and he is not: he is a THIEF not a SCAMMER. Learn to report what actually is before complaining because if you say he scams, people will take care when buying from him, not when lending accounts to him (which is actually YOUR fault, read the rules).
So if you want to warn people that the is a thief and should not be trusted, do it the right way or ppl will just troll you because you posted craps on a flame section.
are you kidding  ;D everyone is using this term in l2 community and in this case and everyone knows what he meant nobody cares about your dictionary definitions, you probably play for the first time so you cant know i undestand. and you smartass show me where did u find it in rules  ;D ;D

Medora

Реакции
Баллы
Kenyo сказал(а):
Medora сказал(а):
Kenyo сказал(а):
Medora сказал(а):
are you kidding  ;D everyone is using this term in l2 community and in this case and everyone knows what he meant nobody cares about your dictionary definitions, you probably play for the first time so you cant know i undestand. and you smartass show me where did u find it in rules  ;D ;D
"2.7 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, e-mail or password change etc). Administration don't investigate such appeals."
From here: https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,2661.0.html
Still think you are a smartas$? Can't even read server rules and come annoy ppl on other threads. You don't even read forum rules that general section is not for flames... How old are you? 13? Go get a life kiddo.
FYI: since prelude in ofi. You were not even born by then, crybaby.

Ainyr

Реакции
Баллы
"2.7 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, e-mail or password change etc). Administration don't investigate such appeals."
there is only scam that is defined by you: "Scam is selling one item instead of another or such behaviours" so where is stealing from account? maybe learn how to read before you go fcking flaming mode you idiot

OP
OP
S

stanx

Реакции
Баллы
Medora, u're retarded much, i wonder how u look in real life. First of all gm helped us in 20 minutes, 2nd thing is that i warn ppl from this tard, i dont cry about items

Medora

Реакции
Баллы
stanx сказал(а):
Medora, u're retarded much, i wonder how u look in real life. First of all gm helped us in 20 minutes, 2nd thing is that i warn ppl from this tard, i dont cry about items
And if you could read what I posted before Kenyo replied out of his butthurt, was that I thought it is good to say here when ppl do crap things in game to warn the rest since they could or could not get punished for it (my first post in this topic if u are as dumb as him to search forum or can't read like him).
And second, it;s on the rules that if you do share the acc, you are not entitled to any support, if they do, great! They are nice ppl, but they don't have the obligation to do so. So according to rules, you shared the account and it;s your responsability, good that you said he "scamed" you and warned others, but don't take it on others because you share your account with ppl you meet 2 seconds ago. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but you are a naif kid, specially if you've been warned by rules.
And to Kenyo... my last try to explain something to you since I understand some ppl are slow and it;s not their fault:
That includes ANYTHING that happens to your account by sharing it. Not gonna try to explain to you how to read a full sentence and understand the full meaning, sicne you can't even search on forum or make a decent reply. You're probably in preschool and it is hard for you to read and understand all the weird symbols, right? Either that or you need to go back to elementary school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх