Server Time / Rates (1 Viewer)

Creed1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello
I want to know if is possible you guys change the server time on this server...
But why ?
Well it's simple , many peoples of my clan will play in GMT-3 and some -4/-2.
I play on GMT-3 i will give one example , to show how bad is it for us.
Olympiads / Ceremony of Chaos time is 18:00 - 22:00.
In GMT -3 it will be 12:00 - 16:00. This time peoples are all working until 18:00(GMT-3), then it is very difficulty to us and probably will unbalance the game.
Also some bosses have fixed respawn i guess it is 21:00.
GMT-3 it will be 15:00 , and again almost everyone working.... Then if you guys think about some peoples will have no chance, with this time...
By this way for example olympiad will be 15:00 - 19:00 , peoples in this time zone will have atleast 1 hour to play oly/coc... GMT +3 will be 21:00 - 01:00 i dont think its bad for then.
Then i want to reccomend to change it from GMT+3 to GMT+0 time. This should be good to everyone, also let the game more fair, for both sides.
Hope you guys consider it, will really help a lot... Atleast make a POLL to gather informations, and see what peoples think about. But if you consider the disadvantages i told you, dont even need a pool.
Another Thing, is something which many peoples are complaining about.
Servers rates 1x
Many peoples dont wanna come because these rates (I personally dont care,i will play anyway), Just wanna say, more peoples will come play if it is increased a bit to something like 3-5x.

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
you are funny to ask such changes for 10 ppl, when 99% of server will play in MSK/CET timezone

OP
OP
Creed1

Creed1

Реакции
Баллы
10 ppl? Haha, and i'm the funny... Open a poll and you will see 10 ppls :), but i understand, you probably is handless, and prefers to be away from any possible competition.

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
rpg club was always mostly russian with some EU parties,
language -smn

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Like @kornez so rudely pointed out, most of the players on our servers are from Russia/Europe. Therefore any changes regarding server time are focused on the majority of server population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх