Server owned (1 Viewer)

Armadillo1

Реакции
Баллы

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
I'm just trolling anyway. Who cares ыыы)))

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Furesy сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
Mages ] Daggers ] Archers ] Mages ...
How many OP Archer pt on serv? ... 0?
Looks like nf some weeks ago.
"WE ARE DA BEST"
Sure, you are alone.
-70?
right now i think daggers with normal hit make almost the same crits as archers... c4 is over
not rly
than sir u are clueless
haha.
Go ask revenger, poisonscream & co
try to kill karlita with archers, u'll run out of mana b4 killing him
5k cp / 9k hp with almost 2k pdef, plus windstorm and cc... hf
ofc they dont 1 shot anymore, mr clue, but they can do a lot, especially with kamalolz, against nukers pt.. but hey, you know everything. Stun, Prahnah, Real target (decrease pdef = no more winstorm? and little hex in option) and some seed, doom... ofc you cant push F1 F2.. sh!t, this class sux

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
i don't really need mana to kill a cardi, he'll run out of it before me, for sure.
C4 is finish, i heard

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
Looks like nf some weeks ago.
"WE ARE DA BEST"
Sure, you are alone.
-70?
right now i think daggers with normal hit make almost the same crits as archers... c4 is over
not rly
than sir u are clueless
haha.
Go ask revenger, poisonscream & co
try to kill karlita with archers, u'll run out of mana b4 killing him
5k cp / 9k hp with almost 2k pdef, plus windstorm and cc... hf
ofc they dont 1 shot anymore, mr clue, but they can do a lot, especially with kamalolz, against nukers pt.. but hey, you know everything. Stun, Prahnah, Real target (decrease pdef = no more winstorm? and little hex in option) and some seed, doom... ofc you cant push F1 F2.. sh!t, this class sux
yes and while 4 archers will assist to kill 1 mage they can take 1 target each and kill em alone

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
You're wrong.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
and he call me mr clueless..

kopco

Реакции
Баллы
normal trickster can kill 3dagger who attack to him at open pvp

trickster is little noteless char for all ppl, so they dont know what he can do
trickster has Soul Shock and it give fear
trickster has seed , but this seed cant be enchanted, so it dont work to 80+ chars
trickster stun is only as trap, yes its AOE trap, can be enchanted, but still it dont work to 80+ chars
as normal trickster trap dont work to 80+ chars, its only very loooooooooooooooow probability if they success on 80+ char (OE trap is minimal +15)

and how many normal trickster is on server?

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
no i'm not
Alkaz сказал(а):
and he call me mr clueless..
yes u are
kopco сказал(а):
normal trickster can kill 3dagger who attack to him at open pvp
trickster is little noteless char for all ppl, so they dont know what he can do
trickster has Soul Shock and it give fear
trickster has seed , but this seed cant be enchanted, so it dont work to 80+ chars
trickster stun is only as trap, yes its AOE trap, can be enchanted, but still it dont work to 80+ chars
as normal trickster trap dont work to 80+ chars, its only very loooooooooooooooow probability if they success on 80+ char (OE trap is minimal +15)
and how many normal trickster is on server?
than i guess all the trickster on this server failing hard since they die 1v1 with almost all daggers, 2 backstab usually are enough
Anyway just stick to ur ideas, i know archers pt can't kill mages pt, u think they can.
I know u are wrong, u think i'm wrong.
I don't need to reply anymore coz i know i'm right.

Rivalz

Реакции
Баллы
I know u're retarded, u think u're not. Talking about spherical horse in vacuum archer pt and mage pt with equal equip, i bet archer pt will won (obviously archer pt with trickster and slh\cs) cause about 50 seconds almost invulnerability for archer pt is enough to cancel mages (i hope you wouldn't remind about dance of blade storm and FoI cause it's easy to cancel\steal them).

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
we do impossible

lordzeus

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
Nccrap idea is this one; but this partys must have to be in same conditions= epic jewelry,++skilss,weapon and amors. However the party setupmust be mixed in his dd?s.Furesy, your idea about archers[mages can no be proven as real or fake at least in this server, due to this basic conditions can not be established

NewbieGuide

Реакции
Баллы
Btw, we thought about making an archer party when we obviously became top here.. I think it would be funny =)) but we have no time =(
imho archer prty must have both slh+arba.

Blabblo

Реакции
Баллы
NewbieGuide сказал(а):
Btw, we thought about making an archer party when we obviously became top here.. I think it would be funny =)) but we have no time =(
imho archer prty must have both slh+arba.
What makes you the top here is the mage pt. Without them, aragami are just a random clan like every other clans here.
Noone is scared about Aragami, the only pt that really give troubles is Minu's one. If Minu's pt reroll archer, Aragami will be nonfactor again ;)

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Blabblo сказал(а):
What makes you the top here is the mage pt. Without them, aragami are just a random clan like every other clans here.
Noone is scared about Aragami, the only pt that really give troubles is Minu's one. If Minu's pt reroll archer, Aragami will be nonfactor again ;)
1st phrase means that you're random
2nd that even if you reroll and become smart you will still stay nonfactor
PS.
Every1 whining that mages are so OP, why dont you all reroll to mages and become uber OP?
Here's the answer: no matter what class you will play, you still will kiss the floor, as being dagger as now or being any other class.

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
because nobody really cares enough to reroll on a half dead server and farm their asses out for dyna/120/300, 15/30skills

Blabblo

Реакции
Баллы
Deathwish сказал(а):
You really need to understand the difference between crying and state the fact.
Smartguy, I could be a random, but are a random aswell. I don't even know who you are in game, but being someone on this server makes you a... random anyway. 8)
And +1 for blackeagle. Who the fuck care about rerolling on a server that has not so much fun? People shows up just on TW/sieges to take castles with ALT chars cuz there's not enough real clan to own all servers. Quite sad, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх