Server end? (1 Viewer)

E

exso

konopijczyk сказал(а):
Wilk сказал(а):
Server is dead when people stops buying adena ofor $.
True story.
https://www.rpg-club.org/p-banlist
like this  scamed/bots/sell real money  
server its alive no bots/ xd
online 5k only live ppl no boxes shops/bots xddd gj
death xddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Eyolis May 24 2012 10:41AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned
bot
legot

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Wonder how many people will go check the ban list after your post :D

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
You are nice, thank you!

Vepz

Реакции
Баллы
Greetings!. I'll go to the point directly....i played the x5 one 2 years ago for one week only, but my clan decided to go play retail..well, i quit there on GoD, and quit l2 until today. I wanted to know, if possible, the actual state of the server... I read a lot of "dead server" all along the forums, but I really wanted to know if it's worth starting from zero...or with a lowbie char (not even with S grade items :( )

If it's worth it, i would even call all of my old CP to play with me, and not 3 of us ^^

Thanks everybody!

Zygio

Реакции
Баллы
i start here again and i saw some ppl starting too ;)

M

mightygod

Vepz сказал(а):
Greetings!. I'll go to the point directly....i played the x5 one 2 years ago for one week only, but my clan decided to go play retail..well, i quit there on GoD, and quit l2 until today. I wanted to know, if possible, the actual state of the server... I read a lot of  "dead server" all along the forums, but I really wanted to know if it's worth starting from zero...or with a lowbie char (not even with S grade items :( )
If it's worth it, i would even call all of my old CP to play with me, and not 3 of us  ^^
Thanks everybody!
well in my opinion, i think rpg is one of the best private that exist atm(except some serious bugs).but dont worth start now at x15(it will be kinda lame).better w8 till new srv open..
ps:i doubt if u will find any good srv now worth.except dex and some rus srv

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
AivEr сказал(а):
Vepz сказал(а):
Greetings!. I'll go to the point directly....i played the x5 one 2 years ago for one week only, but my clan decided to go play retail..well, i quit there on GoD, and quit l2 until today. I wanted to know, if possible, the actual state of the server... I read a lot of  "dead server" all along the forums, but I really wanted to know if it's worth starting from zero...or with a lowbie char (not even with S grade items :( )
If it's worth it, i would even call all of my old CP to play with me, and not 3 of us  ^^
Thanks everybody!
well in my opinion, i think rpg is one of the best private that exist atm(except some serious bugs).but dont worth start now at x15(it will be kinda lame).better w8 till new srv open..
ps:i doubt if u will find any good srv now worth.except dex and some rus srv
and on dex it`s worth starting from 0?
lol`ed hard

M

mightygod

On interlude, yes.
On the others dunno havent ever played.
ps:i was meaning which srv atm worth to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх