Sell everything and leave server or wait for never comming H5 (1 Viewer)

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
What is your opinion? as probably most of you know , server is dying and nothing gonna change that, ppl are leaving because there is no other side on pvp ,small clans cant fight against QQzerg, and spots/quests are boring. But i see a big fun in next chronicle , and im not sure should i quit or stay till next chronicle comes out. What do you think? Does anything change on server after H5 or it will be even worst?

Ewelina

Реакции
Баллы
I think nothing will change without servers merge. Do you really think player with 85 lvl and full epics need new spot to farm or some instances ? This player need equal strong enemy, and now both servers are one sided, thats why x5 lots 1.5k players in few months and x15 lost around 4k players in half year.
No enemy=no fun.

gamerskut

Реакции
Баллы
Ewelina сказал(а):
I think nothing will change without servers merge. Do you really think player with 85 lvl and full epics need new spot to farm or some instances ? This player need equal strong enemy, and now both servers are one sided, thats why x5 lots 1.5k players in few months and x15 lost around 4k players in half year.
No enemy=no fun.
Go play whit playmobil!
3x or 5x server please!

pchela1

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
What is  your opinion? as probably most of you know ,  server is dying and nothing gonna change that, ppl are leaving because there is  no other side on pvp ,small clans cant  fight against QQzerg,  and spots/quests are boring.  But i see a big fun in next chronicle , and im not sure should i  quit or  stay till next chronicle comes out. What do you think? Does anything change on server after H5 or it will be  even worst?
Lol, you dont play a lot on x5 last days right ?:) even yd was pvp between 4 clans on hb for like 3h, qq ifc rohans and wp2.
You really should stop complain and "go out" from your ch to see whats going on on x5.

OP
OP
N

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
Pchela dont make me lough plz , full stacked QQ zerg partys vs Cannon Meat like WP Rohens and other small clans , plz dont say its pvp, even 1 good party can easly kill 2 partys from those clans. There is no Other side and it wont be till server merge, after that QQ ass will be raped. H5 chronicle gives great opportunity to get resists and zaken/frintezza easier than now, Oly jewells become cheaper, GC and othe things that makes your toon stronger, in that case more balanced Oly and longer pvp. In my opinion , merge servers + new chronicle + change rates = more fun or stay with servers we got and look how RGP dies.

lexo

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
Pchela  dont make me lough plz  ,  full stacked QQ zerg partys vs Cannon Meat like  WP Rohens and other small clans , plz dont say its pvp, even 1 good party can easly kill  2 partys from those clans. There is no Other side and it wont be till server merge, after that QQ ass will be  raped. H5 chronicle gives great opportunity to get  resists and  zaken/frintezza easier than now, Oly jewells become cheaper, GC and othe things that makes your toon stronger, in that case more balanced Oly and longer pvp. In my opinion , merge servers + new chronicle + change rates = more fun or stay with servers we got and look how RGP dies.
yeah merge servers so i can sell my overbusted cardi :)

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Just all /quit and go play on *15...
Like this, they will be able to wipe *5 and make a new H5 serv *5 with cake !!!

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
yeah reroll on x15 and wipe x5 use that server for new brand h5 :D

MaX2

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
What is  your opinion? as probably most of you know ,  server is dying and nothing gonna change that, ppl are leaving because there is  no other side on pvp ,small clans cant  fight against QQzerg,  and spots/quests are boring.  But i see a big fun in next chronicle , and im not sure should i  quit or  stay till next chronicle comes out. What do you think? Does anything change on server after H5 or it will be  even worst?
Neither!
W8 until Goddess of Destruction which is really what we expected from Lineage 2 ever since it started many years back!

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
no merge? sell everything

merge?keep playing here

will there ever be merge?i bet no,hoping to be contradicted by facts.

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
Pchela  dont make me lough plz  ,  full stacked QQ zerg partys vs Cannon Meat like  WP Rohens and other small clans , plz dont say its pvp, even 1 good party can easly kill  2 partys from those clans. There is no Other side and it wont be till server merge, after that QQ ass will be  raped. H5 chronicle gives great opportunity to get  resists and  zaken/frintezza easier than now, Oly jewells become cheaper, GC and othe things that makes your toon stronger, in that case more balanced Oly and longer pvp. In my opinion , merge servers + new chronicle + change rates = more fun or stay with servers we got and look how RGP dies.
qq got stacked and you haven't in all this time? like someone was saying .. just "unite" !!1oneone

GreengoS

Реакции
Баллы
WIPE WIPE WIPE :p only this option can help this server

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх