S U P E R H U M A N (RPG-Chronicles.) VOLUME 1! New (1 Viewer)

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
babyface сказал(а):
they show fraps of pvps wich they did, if u dont like it u can just skip downloading/watching it and stop crying
noone is crying dude , but are 2 fights from 2 movies but frapsed by different player , so binkz frapsed fights vs ayo , pacman did same , we saw 50 % of binkz movie in pacmans movie but as Th , GG

Karkaros

Реакции
Баллы
What is the clan with the light blue crest in ayo party in the last pvp ? Not addiction/afterlife.

Slush

Реакции
Баллы

Malicious1

Реакции
Баллы
Seams guys you using 3rd party programs aint you? And you can see it when you maked that smal "ambush" a HB, not even talking abouth cp using. you can say what you doing it with nostromo or with kayboard, but its ant prove, when you simply suck at targeting proper targets.
At the end of movie where you swinging with CS just made me lought , didnt binkz tryed toprove that you guys dont doing it? ::)
still, with such levels and gear you have to rape ppls w/o deaths, but how can you while stabing ut overal movie ait bad, 7/10.

Seno

Реакции
Баллы
humm i see

maYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Slush сказал(а):
Its bandofbobs thats being led by Jacky. Ive had my share of russian clans with AFL and lolp1nk, thats a never gonna happen, ever again.
its amazing how you can say we use l2control when we got ganked so many times when we wasnt even close to ready on over 50% of the fights in this video. their all the same as chivas and binkz got most of them in his fraps also.
i can agree also that 3 daggers just showing their povs but same fights is kinda boring, you guys should have compilated a trio movie and shared screens n such.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
wtb normal dll link

Eze

Реакции
Баллы
Not the best vid i saw with a daggor, but it was watchable and it killed 20 mins of my worktime so it was an GREAT SUCCESS!

OP
OP
PacMang

PacMang

Реакции
Баллы
Malicious сказал(а):
Seams guys you using 3rd party programs aint you? And you can see it when you maked that smal "ambush" a HB, not even talking abouth cp using. you can say what you doing it with nostromo or with kayboard, but its ant prove, when you simply suck at targeting proper targets.
At the end of movie where you swinging with CS just made me lought , didnt binkz tryed toprove that you guys dont doing it?  ::)
still, with such levels and gear you have to rape ppls w/o deaths, but how can you while stabing ut overal movie ait bad, 7/10.
What are you talking about? We have eyes and spies all over Hellbound as well as Heine and Wastelands warpgates. We know if someone is coming to Hellbound before they even enter.
Not hard to set up an ambush.
Cancelstick last fight? I am out of mana, I would be an idiot not to use it.
Nitro сказал(а):
PacMan сказал(а):
Uploading to MU now... ETA 5 hrs.
sup there? how many times your ISP died while uploading? ;D
An error occured, please try again.
This makes me sad. :(

maYotech

Реакции
Баллы
don't lie, we have ganked you when josh wasnt on and when u had no spyes, yet u still see us when were around the corner, was also funny the other day, we enter tower of infinitium and chivas shouts "%HOLA BURITOS", you pretty much confessed it urself there since you were on rankus floor and we was just entering.. you do have people in ur party who use l2c, not gonna direct it towards targetting since i have no proof but for radar and cp pot spam, for sure.

and yes it is true, at NA tz they put a spy at Heine gk/Waste lands/Green spot/Chimera spot for us =D

Melita

Реакции
Баллы
th pov ty :D
dling

Melita

Реакции
Баллы
nice video, only one question, trick and switch working on 83+ chars?

Katina

Реакции
Баллы
nice l2c pacman

babyface

Реакции
Баллы
Melita сказал(а):
nice video, only one question, trick and switch working on 83+ chars?
ofc it works, not often but it does and it saves ass too, think about it, what u think daggers do to bd/sws wich agroes him ?
ok correction, what u think a dagger who cares about his mp on pvp and has brain does

Relicss

Реакции
Баллы
Well tbh you wont escape from bd/swm agro with changing hes target :)
More like changing bd/swm target when they are ressing healers or such stuff.

Melita

Реакции
Баллы
i've ask because trick and switch are 74 lvl skills and i think don't work well on 83+ chars.
i've see some videos of top daggers from official servers and many of they have remove this skills from bar.

djn

Реакции
Баллы
Melita сказал(а):
i've ask because trick and switch are 74 lvl skills and i think don't work well on 83+ chars.
i've see some videos of top daggers from official servers and many of they have remove this skills from bar.
think antharas/zaken increase landrate if u face people who dont have those jewels tho not sure those jewels do help resist this crap though hence why i think it increase landrate aswell

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Other reason why on retail they dont use its coz 90% of the ppl use ranger to lock target so its useless to change their target

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх