RPGperson on vacation in Stakato (1 Viewer)

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Calling someone cunt or dick, not that hard

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
on 99% of my post im callin ppl retards and here i am, problem

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
Like dicunt? Am I doing this right?

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
is there any cunt int this thread?

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
vT0Ix.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
why making fun of ppl

ps. gief wc scrols eyolis i know u have them

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
I have shadow step !

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
0MG0MG GM HALP

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
Smalec666 сказал(а):
impulse сказал(а):
Smalec666 сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
not sure why she isn't kicked yet, bannin ppl in game and in forum for flame/kicking out QQ out of spot lol.
bc administration need fake english speaking gm, to give hope that english speaking community is taking care of and smth will change like c5 clan system on azure or hellbound on l2-paradise:D
also strange for me is that suturius got ban bc of flaming player/gm. who is to decide when she is being flamed as worst bishop i ever saw or a fake gm
Maybe you should rename to Smart666. How can you be sure she can't stand critism or ban people just for fun here or ingame. If you care go write a ticket to administration. Did you read forum rules ?
Main rules:
1. Admin/Moderator is always right.
2. If Admin/Moderator is not right ? take a look at 1.
If you are not happy here, you are free to leave. If i get the moderator status once i'd ban half of you just because i can :[
mby i should, but i m sentimental and this is my nick from beginning so ty but no, even that i know from 7 years is ridicules.
i m sure bc i played in her cp after she convincing me how pro she is at being clan leader/cp leader and if she would be a man she will lead a country. Unfortunately friend convince me to play for them, but after 1 week i had enough of excuses that they are good at end game and she cant put wit dye at lvl 60 so ppl will stop die every 5m at pve. When i flamed her being noobish bishop she raged and flamed me being retard and not having school/job/girlfriend (which i never consider does things as bad thing at L2 but w/e) so i asked her does she want me to leave cp, after her response which was GTFO i got ban on crafter which she claimed being cp property, but tnx to friend (he left cp after me) and some cp members she realized that crafter was mine acc and 99% of time it was my work (i dont mention that from beginning i was saying crafter is mine) she unbanned it.
guess what i wrote ticket to administration about unfair ban and that they should make her suffer some consequences, but guess again what happen:D
plus saying that u will ban half ppl just bc u can shows that u're have no skill or potential to lead anything or being a part of smth bigger
and ye ye i m qqing now bc i have nothing to do as i become nonfactor on this server and log just once per day. so arguing with some random guy at public forum is what i do this days
my main point is that she is also player which she is flamed bc of being one, so i dont see right to ban ppl that they saying what they saying, bc all of it is to player not to gm (she has no gm rights), so on what point she ban ppl about flame member of administration
Imo to many "bc" dunno maybe is just me .

lexo

Реакции
Баллы
seems like ppl need political immunity here :D

alienware

Реакции
Баллы
inb4 people getting banned @flaming section

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх