RPG server Rule number 1 (1 Viewer)

Sarge1

Реакции
Баллы
All servers has ist rules and must do it hard to make users understand those are for the best of them.
I  read and understand all the rules, but I wondering when you, administrators gonna be more strict about this rule:
1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.
RPG's game guard is weak, that's a fact, and all 3rd party software are avaiables to use on it.
To have pretty sure about this, all you need is pass through any city gates and there it is a party using illegal softwares.
I see that, any complain about it, goes nowhere, thats why I did this new topic on Forum.
I may say Im an old Lineage 2 player, since C1. And I can tell you all, bots rly makes me anger!
Please, start respect your own rule!

MadlyInLove1

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,
I do little more then you, and i post ticket on support. GM's say-ing they check some name what i give, but thats not enought.
Softwares can be seen at farm/pvp/olympiad if can have someone time to check few days till get a ideea about players who use, but i hope gm's do all what they can to make a fair play game style..

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх