Quotes from retail forum about equipment required for Delusion Chamber instance (1 Viewer)

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
topic is about item standards
"Problem with raid is,that if you are not lucky to find him at once,you will have to deal with mobs and these mobs are so tough your party has to have fully geared dds with epics and everything.
Or,you enter, keep shadow dance and wait as after 10' instance ports you in other room untill you find raid.If you are in small room,you can kill the mobs even if you'r dds arent with 120 armors,++++++weapons and full epics,but you need to have full melee party and good healers for sure. "
" I can solo the mobs in DC with only my 82 dc and 82 SD boxes - I dont have Boss jews, just moi hvy with 900 ele and 300 vesp duals (84 gladdy)"
"Did the raid with almost same setup but with Baium, AQ and EE 80 lvl. Duals [vesper] only 150 though. Took me 20 min. Very slow death :D"
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=217586
so, yeah, we - private server players :D

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Nnd what do you expect. For people to know how to play the game on retail when all they do is bot only?

OP
OP
K

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
Well, the more I play this game the more I am convinced, that NCsoft's devs directed the chronicles past C5 precisely towards bot users. But I have to admit, that I am quite mad that first reply in we focus on bots, as it throws all the attention away from the item drop rates and chances (which surely now will soon get glorified here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх