Questions about current x35 and possible announce about new x15 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Well all know x35 is "dead" (don't think was ever "alive" o_O) do you plan to keep wasting host for it or maybe you decide to do wipe it and give fresh start?
About x15: well you can't give us a exact date when it could be open but at least you could say what kind of rates do you plan, and are you gonna really respect players voting as a valid solution for such a thing as rates?
Also like i did said you "can't" give us exact date, could you at least give some kind of limit like: "do you plan to open it this year?"
Opinion: The next server you open will be even bigger then x5 was, you didn't had all the people have confidence in server files and community it self. Now you would have 80% of L2 Population be aware of new server opening and if anyone was ever interested in play L2 again or just keep playing i am sure it would count RPG as 1 of the communities where it would join. Don't be afraid to launch a new server, x5 proved you that it pays back for you when it comes to $$$

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
They won`t answer you

OP
OP
S

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Well any info they could share with players would be good, there is many servers opening at this period and many people don't wanna start anywhere in case RPG gonna open a new server. So if there is any info that could be shared by Administration of RPG-Club it would be good for them more then it would be for players.

M

MichaelV

This is the 3rd or 4th time i'm telling this, news will come when they are ready! There is a reason they are not given at the moment and it's simple, no details about it are certain at the moment. Only thing i can tell you is that there will indeed be a new server that most probably will go live this year.
Have a little more patience and stop asking endless times about it.

DeathRow

Реакции
Баллы
TZ need a new server to dominate? ::)

OP
OP
S

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
This is the 3rd or 4th time i'm telling this, news will come when they are ready! There is a reason they are not given at the moment and it's simple, no details about it are certain at the moment. Only thing i can tell you is that there will indeed be a new server that most probably will go live this year.
You just given info i needed to know :)

x6ReZo

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
we are wating for 5 months, since x30 database crashed,btw that fact isnt our fault,There was a poll how to fix that problem and staff decide to open new server in september,btw seems isnt.i think is a disrespect to community that trust on staff.By an accident,we lost our chars,our work and our time,and i start to think that we lost again our time w8ting for a shadow.I think we deserve,at least, a serious answer,an ETA server, to still trusting or no waste more time...
Regards

Amuro1

Реакции
Баллы
$10 says they won't open it this year, they'll open it once 5x starts to die out, business is business, you don't wanna fuck up 5x when theres hella people playin that shit.

OP
OP
S

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
x6ReZo сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
we are wating for 5 months, since x30 database crashed,btw that fact isnt our fault,There was a poll how to fix that problem and staff decide to open new server in september,btw seems isnt.i think is a disrespect to community that trust on staff.By an accident,we lost our chars,our work and our time,and i start to think that we lost again our time w8ting for a shadow.I think we deserve,at least, a serious answer,an ETA server, to still trusting or no waste more time...
Regards
You for sure made your point, and i agree totally with you. But we must be aware of 1 thing "this is private server" they can close it right now or open 10 new servers and they wont give a sh1t about players. I still remember few mistakes from x5 like Cakes price change even after some ppl donated so ppl got 1/2 of what they payed for etc... The server x5 was announce somewhere around news year but then when time was getting closer and closer it ended up to be open 3 months later (March the 1 st).
So as x6rezo said people that are not on x5 and are waiting for new server will soon join servers that wil open shortly (don't wanna name them but lets say they got same files and other server that opens has L2DC best files around). Actually i am wrong some ppl that are on x5 right now also signed on 1 of this servers i didn't "name" Ast....s. All in all after fucking up players from x30 with wipe you should have done much better to "say sry". You are Admins your word should be "what you said about server that is what it should be" you are not a player that can suggest, guess, give false hope, etc...
I understand delays but you said about server is September like in what? Jun , July? You had more then enough "space" to give a proper announce, but on other side we barely get an "hint" when we can expect new server about which one we dunno what rates gonna have since you proved players pool doesn't mean much then to entertain the "crowd" till x5 is still a "gold mine".
ps.I hope there will be some announce about server even if that is 2012, but it will "make" it clear for all. As for me i could wait for server but i got most of clan members that are not interested in waiting for a server that is "ghost" type. For sure wont post anything else about server or criticize Admins for not giving any proper announce. So much from me is up to Administration to preserve the "reputation" they got so far on better or worse?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх