Questions about chars moved to 35x from 30x (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
omfg michael has nothing to do with DB so dont blame him.....and yep,its month and half month old...just see that its some week since they announced db lost,so from now its like 2 month old

M

MichaelV

I didn't "fucked" anything, you are confusing me with the admin. I'm a forum moderator + game master and i'm extremely responsible with what i have to do.

p.s. dissatisfied players should learn to be polite and the ban hammer won't hit them

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
I didn't "fucked" anything, you are confusing me with the admin. I'm a forum moderator + game master and i'm extremely responsible with what i have to do.
p.s. dissatisfied players should learn to be polite and the ban hammer won't hit them
so what about all eq, my wh was 100 all the time because of the talismans, cwh 190+ now found 200 and missing alot serious items, how about that? icarus dagger, vesper pole, sa 16 lvl and so on, not sure which bj missing... its gone? and about my nick i have my char 1 lvl created on x8 just to keep my nick and x30 char with x30 ending, maybe u can just replace nicks with that 1 lvl char?

M

MichaelV

God........................
I am NOT an admin here, i'm just moderating the forum.

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
but u are a member of this server team. so u represent this server on this forum so u should be in contact with admins / maybe owners (dunno)

lordzeus

Реакции
Баллы
Atazoth сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
but u are a member of this server team. so u represent this server on this forum so u should be in contact with admins / maybe owners (dunno)
in deed he MUST be in contact whit admins but that emorage MUST BE directed to the "excelent" and "proffesional" admins of the server(politenees enough?), he is jsut doing his work , which moderate the forum; if the "excelente"admins decides to not do anithing what the hhel michael can do?.this char transfer is a failure,,in my opnion, and i understand why people are angry about  it

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
Epic boredom on server. There is nothing to do. HB not exist, gear in gm shitshop and everywhere are russians...Now they can close it.

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
i dont say that Michael or other moderator are responsible for admins work or ...
But if he is in contact with this ppl he or they (moderators) can say it them (admins) that entered some opinion or apology or do, min write something and not behave like death beetles :)

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы

roy

Реакции
Баллы
Atazoth сказал(а):
i dont say that Michael or other moderator are responsible for admins work or ...
But if he is in contact with this ppl he or they (moderators) can say it them (admins) that entered some opinion or apology or do, min write something and not behave like death beetles :)
He doesnt have any contact with admin, he s "just a guy" who thought that can be your forum friend but he failed.
MV: Uhm, yeah... see you in 1 week ]] 3.1 [[

Waltazhaar

Реакции
Баллы
I'm happy I got my character back, and I think more people should appreciate the fact that they decided to rescue the 30x database by moving it instead of scrapping it.

I can understand the fact that people are disappointed (I am too, to some degree) but please, stop being such a bitch about it. Be happy with what you have instead of crying about what you lost, because we all lost something.

About the server not being ready to a 100% is understandable because things take time.

First off, I bet a complete database transfer isn't done within a blink of an eye. You can't just ctrl+c ctrl+v it. Second, the database transfer isn't supposed to be done yet, it's supposed to be done by the end of this day, June 3rd (with their timezone). It might even take longer?

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
Waltazhaar сказал(а):
I'm happy I got my character back, and I think more people should appreciate the fact that they decided to rescue the 30x database by moving it instead of scrapping it.
I can understand the fact that people are disappointed (I am too, to some degree) but please, stop being such a bitch about it. Be happy with what you have instead of crying about what you lost, because we all lost something.
About the server not being ready to a 100% is understandable because things take time.
First off, I bet a complete database transfer isn't done within a blink of an eye. You can't just ctrl+c ctrl+v it. Second, the database transfer isn't supposed to be done yet, it's supposed to be done by the end of this day, June 3rd (with their timezone). It might even take longer?
+1,same as I told

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
roy сказал(а):
Atazoth сказал(а):
He doesnt have any contact with admin, he s "just a guy" who thought that can be your forum friend but he failed.
MV: Uhm, yeah... see you in 1 week ]] 3.1 [[
loled, relax mv

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
aouèrssoume.

Frytta

Реакции
Баллы
Moar CYRLICA this server will survive when you make somting with this

Babe

Реакции