Questions about chars moved to 35x from 30x (1 Viewer)

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Russinha сказал(а):
not like the 8x chars will get into the lvl the 30x were, even with hero they will be easy killed.
Anyway we all know this server already failed.
You wanna know how many people run around from 8x Server with S80 and other stuff?! Hellbound isn't even open on the server and people have all the stuff, pro donator server :D
P.S. 8$ for S80 Set xD

selga

Реакции
Баллы
aq 14$ lol

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
WTB x30 Clan.
Admins are laughing of us.

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
??? :D
the highest eqip, what i can farm is S ??? other stuff only donate???

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
go go level hb than U can farm

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
what I discovered just now....seems like cwh was transfered to CLs private wh

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
yeah but not fully and what about that nickx30?

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
its just in case that somebody have char named like your on 8x....so your char was transfered with x30....nice solution,+1 to admins

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы

Achtog

Реакции
Баллы
James_p сказал(а):
Atazoth сказал(а):
I think the rollback would be a better solution than moving the database to another server. There are many problems with no possible compromise (castles, clan halls, clans, heroes ...).
But the best would be to run the x15 server as soon as possible (max 2 weeks, not in september)
omfg....U dont want to play there,so dont....but some ppls are glad to have their chars back....its best solution to have some fun during summer than camping at pc and farming new char since U can spend lot of time out with friends
best solution, ye right. What do the ppl that played on the 30x server get now? A rollback of 1,5 months and as an added disappointment: a fcked up donation system. If i wanted to play on a "mid/low-grade pvp-server" (the idea of something like that still makes me lol) i would have started on the 8x, but i don't. Imho this "best solution" is a lot worse than just a rollback.

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
nice wh with 200 items from cwh, but many serious items missing, like icarus dagger, sa 16 lvl and so on :)

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
They decided by funny poll where everyone can vote. Its ridiculous and stupid, move all chars from x30 to x35. I would like to know what clan from x30 will be continue. Tell me at least one...

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
My buffpet clan!

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
yea! why didnt they move 8x chars to x30 instead ;D

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
blackeagle сказал(а):
yea! why didnt they move 8x chars to x30 instead ;D
More donation on x8, anyway they should give a date for the x15 so people know.
Not many will donate on x8 anymore since i dont think many people will stay there.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
One thing is for sure, this server is dead and it might be officially close when x15 open since no1 gonna play on something that even admins are not sure was it worth doing or just doing a wipe.

As for lol poll, i hold Administration for this as an example that in future they should also respect result of other poll's which wasn't the case in the past.

dexterr1

Реакции
Баллы
hmmm loool and clans , clan skills,castles etc .. hm motherfu***** ? this  was a stupid idea ,if you want more money from donate go suck dicks to  yours russian teammates ,but this is really crazy ... ?
MV: yeah... although u deserve perma ban, i gave u only 14 days ban. If u want to complain about something, learn some politeness  ]]3.1[[

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
dexterr сказал(а):
hmmm loool and clans , clan skills,castles etc .. hm motherfu***** ? this  was a stupid idea ,if you want more money from donate go suck dicks to  yours russian teammates ,but this is really crazy ... ?
MV: yeah... although u deserve perma ban, i gave u only 14 days ban. If u want to complain about something, learn some politeness  ]]3.1[[
For "MV" ... we should be polite and u more responsible. This database hasnt 1 and half month. Its older, i know my chars etc.
Do u know anything more than give bans for dissatisfied players?  U fucked it totally with moving DB. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх