Questions about chars moved to 35x from 30x (1 Viewer)

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
So I have several questions....for example I have not all chars transfered and its 1st june,my only transfered char is no longer nobles even if it have tiara as prove,I have silver coins but GM shop dont offer trade it back for bog....

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Transfer x30 chars can continue to 3 June. Nobless after server restart.

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
Ty for answer:)

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
DB will be moved to MIX [x35] server on 29-30 May (this weekend). Server won't be down, there will be a restart after the transferal. It will be fully completed by 1 June.

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
Eyo...dont be so rude and be glad that they answered clear answer ;)

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Btw there is some problem atm... Char in others clan, what happened wih clan from x30 ?

All will be fixed after 3 June or it will stay like that ?

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
another fail server

transfers after the 31. May, so 8x scrubs get all heroes and let the server die before it even "started". God finally open the 15x server lol

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
another fail server
transfers after the 31. May, so 8x scrubs get all heroes and let the server die before it even "started". God finally open the 15x server lol
What did you expect?
Let poeple like Konra and other OE 85, full epic, S84, ...char get heros instead of player who start and exp on *8?
Nice joke man  :D

Russinha

Реакции
Баллы
not like the 8x chars will get into the lvl the 30x were, even with hero they will be easy killed.

Anyway we all know this server already failed.

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
So some players already have their characters moved?
because I do not even one :/

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
I see my CH taken by another clan so dunno how it will be with clans and for example cwh.....and about heroes....just go check hero monuments,there are heroes just in few classes

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
About CH, castle for sure x30 clans will not have it but atm there is 0 clan from x30 and also my tank is in russian clan ..
So wtf ? I hope clan will be restored at least

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
I think the rollback would be a better solution than moving the database to another server. There are many problems with no possible compromise (castles, clan halls, clans, heroes ...).
But the best would be to run the x15 server as soon as possible (max 2 weeks, not in september)

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Fear not, I have great confidence in rpg's admins that everything will work out just fine..

..but not really.

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
Atazoth сказал(а):
I think the rollback would be a better solution than moving the database to another server. There are many problems with no possible compromise (castles, clan halls, clans, heroes ...).
But the best would be to run the x15 server as soon as possible (max 2 weeks, not in september)
omfg....U dont want to play there,so dont....but some ppls are glad to have their chars back....its best solution to have some fun during summer than camping at pc and farming new char since U can spend lot of time out with friends

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
[/quote]omfg....U dont want to play there,so dont....but some ppls are glad to have their chars back....its best solution to have some fun during summer than camping at pc and farming new char since U can spend lot of time out with friends[/quote]
about what s the point? :) You misunderstood me. I'm just curious about how administrators solve the movement database. I want to play RPG, and also for x35, but it will be adequate? Lose one and a half months or lose playing clan, castle, hero, CH, maybe lose character because of the same nick (or i dunno what else)

OP
OP
J

James_p

Реакции
Баллы
no,I understood U well......just take what admins offer U or go somewhere else....its something on 35x or nothing,just your choice.....I guess U have no clue about how to administrate server so be glad they at least did something;-)

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
Anyway, they needed empty server for new one, but whats the difference put 1,5month rollback to x8, or move x8 to x30? Second one is to move kinda old server with huge db and first one, hmm when x8 was open? And how many players was playing there? So what do you think, which option would be much easier? Transfer 500 chars or 10k++.
Sry if did some mistakes, im posting through my phone.
P.s. "Umom rosiji neponiat" :D ill check on youtube for russian vodka comercial, when ill be near pc, it rly fits here :D

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Wth did they do with data base now o_O, i logged just to check x35 and i find my chars in some random clan lvl 5 sup with clan wh i had o_O best is just to deal with it and count it WIPED and not even log imo. To much screw ups.

Atazoth

Реакции
Баллы
o_O my first transfered char :) but it seems to be older than 1 and half month :/
and why i cant log in second time? it writes me u are currently logging in, pls w8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх