Question about vitality items implementation (1 Viewer)

What vitality items are to be added on server?

• Всего проголосовало

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
5 months late, implement cakes but you won't get what you expect, u wont get new players on a server where peopled are stacked

add cakes, merge x7 with your x15, announce new server for july. new server shouldn't be too low considering most of the EU population that plays your servers is tired of endless grinding

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
5 months late, implement cakes but you won't get what you expect, u wont get new players on a server where peopled are stacked
add cakes, merge x7 with your x15, announce new server for july. new server shouldn't be too low considering most of the EU population that plays your servers is tired of endless grinding
Not like someone care for this 5% players... Russians love grinding cuz its their only one adventage... And i rly dont understand you kids, why you want new bot fest server? After few weeks all of you will start cry again that russians bot and admins do nothing...

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
thats exacly why "us kids" if you're refering to me, don't want a lowrate.

I could careless about bots in a server where you can get level 85 in 1 week.

the lower the rate, the bigger the bot advantage.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Not like someone care for this 5% players... Russians love grinding cuz its their only one adventage... And i rly dont understand you kids, why you want new bot fest server? After few weeks all of you will start cry again that russians bot and admins do nothing...
what hapenned to your avatar is full hd now :(

ewifty

Реакции
Баллы
lf news about vitality infos xD mb some1 from staff can help us ;d

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
Seeker сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Franek сказал(а):
58 votes in 1 week .... i think this is self explanatory
open game with tower and check real online :DD
Can u finally leave ? leaved x days ago and still crying here ;s  Dont tell me that u dont care , cuz peaoples who rly dont care just dont write a thing ;ss
iCare, waitin for new rpg server
up, lf date of new gf server

MELTER

Реакции
Баллы
I contacted with the support, and got an, well, semi-official ;) info about the date of Vitality items implementation. I can only say that it will be very very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх