Psy - Gangnam Lineage 2 Style (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы WhiteKiller
  • Дата начала
W

WhiteKiller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5CGDj5YIno

HAHAHHA Very Nice xD

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Check this one out :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJFW7-hyWpE

OP
OP
W

WhiteKiller

HAHAH nice versions ..

i like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Ea5aNGYxU&feature=g-yt

gamezombiii

Реакции
Баллы
Anabolic steroids online buy.

About us - Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online
Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online

Anabolic Steroid Online Shop has been designed to reply all questions regarding anabolic steroids and for fast and convenient purchase all known anabolic steroids. Our online shop has spent few years studying and researching anabolic steroids. We have tried to compile all information from other websites, companies, individuals, books and hope that cover every angel of anabolic steroids.

Almost all sports require some sort of physical strength and endurance. It is believed that all professional body builders have taken anabolic steroids to get where they are. Next to bodybuilding, football is very high among steroid users. Whether it is to gain muscle, or lose weight, anabolic steroids are used in several sports 

Nirobi

Реакции
Баллы
gamezombiii сказал(а):
Anabolic steroids online buy.

About us - Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online
Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online

Anabolic Steroid Online Shop has been designed to reply all questions regarding anabolic steroids and for fast and convenient purchase all known anabolic steroids. Our online shop has spent few years studying and researching anabolic steroids. We have tried to compile all information from other websites, companies, individuals, books and hope that cover every angel of anabolic steroids.

Almost all sports require some sort of physical strength and endurance. It is believed that all professional body builders have taken anabolic steroids to get where they are. Next to bodybuilding, football is very high among steroid users. Whether it is to gain muscle, or lose weight, anabolic steroids are used in several sports  
I decided to do a little write up on Psy because I feel like people think Gangnam Style defines him, and I think it's very shallow to say the least. Psy is so much more than one viral MV on YouTube. In fact, Gangnam Style is probably the one song by Psy that has become too popular for its own good.
I am not here to persuade you to like Psy and his music. In fact, I have been disappointed with some of his American tracks (i.e. Hangover). I'm just to give a little more depth to the character that is Psy: not just a fun-loving, chubby Korean with a yearning for dancing and soju, but a man with a keen love for music.
PSY: A South Korean singer, rapper, ]record producer, and songwriter.
He was born Park Jae Sang in 1977 in the affluent neighborhoods of Gangnam district in Seoul, South Korea. He was inspired at a young age to pursue his dream of music after watching Queen perform Bohemian Rhapsody on TV.
In 1996, PSY enrolled at Boston University as a business administration major, preparing to take over his father's business. However, against his father's wishes, he spent most of his tuition on musical instruments and electronic equipment. He dropped out of BU and decided to enroll at Berklee College of Music instead, where he took various lessons (i.e. music synthesis) before returning to South Korea to pursue his career as a singer openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ routerlogin.uno/.
In January 2001, Psy released his debut kpop/rap album Psy from the Psycho World!, for which he was fined by the government for highly suggestive and controversial lyrics. Keep in mind, South Korea is an extremely conservative country even today, and was even more so 16 years ago. To give you a bit of an idea of what Psy released in this album, one of his songs is entitled "I Love Sex".
But don't let "I Love Sex" steer you away from the fact that this debut album was chock full of meaningful and thoughtful tracks. He was only one of a few who challenged Korean cultural and societal norms and led a revolution in the Korean music industry, which up to that point was highly conservative.

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

jaxxyyy

Реакции
Баллы
Banish сказал(а):
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.
On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх