Problem with ping (1 Viewer)

Suzakox

Реакции
Баллы
Hello to everyone.

I'm new here and would like to take a course. I am a resident of Brazil and consequently I am far from the place where the server is hosted. So have a little delay when I try to play. In any action to try to get into the game, there is an average delay of 1.5 to 3 seconds after the click. I wonder if there is a simple and efficient way so that I can reduce this maximum delay.

Note: My internet is 10 Mbs.

dpms

Реакции
Баллы
battleping

frn

Реакции
Баллы
Traceroute connection to see where lies the problem. Maybe it's your router (set it up better), maybe ISP (phone/mail them), maybe connection between countries (use proxy) or RPG somehow blocking your IP (mail gm - 99% he won't respond, so use proxy).

OP
OP
S

Suzakox

Реакции
Баллы
thanks for the answer of you. I traced the route and found that the problem is with my internet provider, so the battleping solve my problem and allow me to play with a really low ping.

Again thanks for the reply of you.

Brodon

Реакции
Баллы
Nice post,Thank you for sharing.........

Nephilim

Реакции
Баллы
facking battle ping, the best is WTFAST.COM
trust me, is so much better :D

emilybrown45

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks for the response of you. I tracked the path and discovered that the issue is with my online company, so the battleping fix my issue and allow me to perform with a really low called ping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх