President [x3] High Five - Questions and Answers (1 Viewer)

FAFASfafs

Реакции
Баллы
No item (enchant stone for nograde) in game
Interface same for all enchant +3 - +9 (with stone slot)

Kisumi

Реакции
Баллы
ah okay thanks

Leonka

Реакции
Баллы
What does a "merge" mean in RPG-club? A wipe ? Or servers coming together? Idk if i want to spend time and money on a server thats gonna wipe... (i'm new player ) answr please.

BaKuu

Реакции
Баллы
Leonka сказал(а):
What does a "merge" mean in RPG-club? A wipe ? Or servers coming together? Idk if i want to spend time and money on a server thats gonna wipe... (i'm new player ) answr please.
All new servers, after some time when online becomes low, are merged with x15 Federation server. However, there are no such thing as wipe. All your stuff will be moved to the x15 including chars and items.
However, if your nickname already exists on x15, suffix x(number of server rates) will be added, for example: Leonka -] Leonkax3 or something like that. You can change it after merge for free as I remember correctly.

Leonka

Реакции
Баллы
BaKu сказал(а):
Leonka сказал(а):
All new servers, after some time when online becomes low, are merged with x15 Federation server. However, there are no such thing as wipe. All your stuff will be moved to the x15 including chars and items.
However, if your nickname already exists on x15, suffix x(number of server rates) will be added, for example: Leonka -] Leonkax3 or something like that. You can change it after merge for free as I remember correctly.
soooo I know its a weird question since this server is pretty fresh , but how long does a server live here until it needs a merge ? ]_]"

neghed

Реакции
Баллы
hello! do you know when the next server restart will be? i need to change clan leader. Thanks!

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
neghed сказал(а):
hello! do you know when the next server restart will be? i need to change clan leader. Thanks!
hello yes we need a server restart fast...pls help us.. all servers have a restart 1 time a week...pls

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Next full restart on Saturday, 26 Jan 2019.

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
hi all, I was watching a streamer who was on the main site a few days ago, and noticed something: all the shout and general chat in Giran was in English.

Is the international community bigger in President than the past RPG servers? Honestly, since USSR x15, I have not played any RPG server for more than a week because it's been a Russian fest (don't mind Russians as long as they speak in an understandable language), but if things are different in President, I'd like to give it a try.

Imperator1

Реакции
Баллы
I tried to open a LF Clan topic but the forum doens't allow me (5+ posts in other topics)

Am I supposed to spam around?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
ayozito сказал(а):
hi all, I was watching a streamer who was on the main site a few days ago, and noticed something: all the shout and general chat in Giran was in English.
Is the international community bigger in President than the past RPG servers? Honestly, since USSR x15, I have not played any RPG server for more than a week because it's been a Russian fest (don't mind Russians as long as they speak in an understandable language), but if things are different in President, I'd like to give it a try.
Not sure if it is bigger, but there is quite a bit of people playing, outside of Russia.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Imperator сказал(а):
I tried to open a LF Clan topic but the forum doens't allow me (5+ posts in other topics)
Am I supposed to spam around?
This is a measure to prevent bots from creating endless topics and spaming the forum.

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
Its crazy.. I am died in war zone in seige of aden..why dont I get fame points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх