Federation | Федерация - [x15] Prepare to Meet the Ice Queen (1 Viewer)

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
To meet the Ice Queen Freya, you must complete a sequence of 5 short quests.
1- The Other Side of Truth
2- Request of Ice Merchant
3- Acquisition of Divine Sword
4- Meeting Sirra
5- Reunion with Sirra

1- The Other Side of Truth
Go to Ice Merchant Cabin (of Shuttgard) and talk to the NPC RAFFORTY.
Choose QUEST and "I will go. Who should I meet?"

He tells you to go talk to MISA on Frost Lake.
Raffort also tells you that Misa appear only at night (in game). You can open the map (alt+M) to see the time or use command /time.
You can get there walking, or if you are noble, you can teleport via nobless exclusive teleport.

Contact MISA and take the letter and return to talk with RAFFORTY
Contact Rafforty again] quest] The Other Side of Truth. Answer "of course not!"

You must select the "WHAT IS GOING ON?"
You must select the "WHO IS SHE ANYWAY?"
He talks about Jinia's guild. Choose the option "Who are Freya And For What can I do?"
Go back to MISA at Frost Lake. She asks you to go to the north of the castle of Freya, find information on the statues of ice.

All locations can be easily found on the map.

Speak with the ice sculptures until appear "Pick up ground"
In the map appears a new point that you should go to find KIER at this point.
You will pick up an item that should be taken to RAFFORTY.

Delivering the item to Rafforty and choose: "Here's the tablet fragment"
He asks you to return the ice sculptures take a tablet.
Deliver Tablet to finish the first part of the quest.

2- Request of Ice Merchant
Contact Rafforty and choose "Request of Ice Merchant", he talks about the DIVINE SWORD that is needed to defeat the Ice Queen Freya.
Showing again the point of the map where is KIER. Talk to him and Jinia appear, talk to her to complete this part of the quest.

3- Acquisition of Divine Sword
Go back to Rafforty to get the third part of the quest: Acquisition of Divine Sword.
You will be teleported to the guild Jinia to talk to her.

Continue taking instructions with her until she orders you to go to Dwarven Village.
Contact Krun in Mithril Mines to enter the cave.

Contact Krun and choose "Quest? to enter the cave. Go up the ramp to find KEGOR.

Speaking with KEGOR he ask for help to kill some monsters. Kill the monsters that appear and talk to him again and he'll deliver a number for you. Talk to him again to be teleported out. Concluding this part more.

4- Meeting Sirra
Speaking with Rafforty again, choose "Meeting Sirra".
Again you will be inside the guild Jinia, talk to her, then with KEGOR, talk Jinia again and Sirra will appear.

Talk to her and return to talk with Jinia that will teleport you out again.
Contact Rafforty and it indicates a point on the map. Talk to Freya's Steward at that point.

Talking with him you will be teleported to the next Jinia, ready to enter the room of FREYA. Contact Jinia and all come inside the castle of the Ice Queen.

Find Jinia and they will attack the ice guards. Not necessarily you need to help them, but if you help them, the process will end soon.

After down some guards Freya appears, DO NOT attack her, keep attacking the guards with Jinia.

Freya rages and attacks your group with ETERNAL BLIZZARD with an animation, throwing all out. Finishing that part of the quest.

5- Reunion with Sirra
Contact Rafforty again, choose "Reunion with Sirra."
You will back into the GUILD of Jinia, talk to her and Sirra appear again and will deliver to you 5 Black Frozen Core to avoid the Eternal Blizzard of Freya, talk again with Jinia to go out again.

From here you have the real part of finding the Boss Freya with your friends.
Are required at least 10 and at most 27 people to face FREYA.
Again you should go to Freya's Steward to find Jinia and enter with your group to the real BOSS.
After facing FREYA, you can talk to Jinia again to receive a Forgotten Book of skill, and from that reward, you may face the Ice Queen without having to do the quest again.
The instance has period of 72 hours to be done again.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
i don't have problem with you personal, but this quest isn't complete....you don't show us all step and don't talk about misa respawn.....

And i don't wanna spam you at weapon you can put 2x in one not 2x post for some weapon...

you make great jobs with weapon...but not for 2 post...

OP
OP
M

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
good point about Misa, I waited for her too, but really did not remember to put in the turorial.
about weapons tutorial I wanted to put in only one post, but it exceeded the character limit, so I had to split in two.

Jaenelle

Реакции
Баллы
you just need to put a sentence on that tutorial saying that she respawns in night time (in game), so ppl just have to /time to see if she's there or not.

Good job tho! =)

OP
OP
M

medizis

Реакции
Баллы
The information has been added, thank you friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх