Poll about Donate Main class -> Any kind of other class exchange (1 Viewer)

Dont u think reroll for better gameplay, but wanna avoid Fame Farm and nobles quest?

• Yes, it would be great.

Голосов: 38 62,3%
  • No, I dont use it.

Голосов: 23 37,7%

• Всего проголосовало
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

denzo1

Реакции
Баллы
The Poll
I think if the server is accomodate with "Change char account, "Change char name, "Change sex, "Change nick color, would be great a +1 donation opinion with "change ur main class and not only human to human classes rather human to any kind of class" if its possible.
Short story
I have a 84 dominator (nobles) with gears+subs+fame.. etc. When we came to play RPG club started about 20 player mostly mages, but some ppl did emoquit, and some ppl rerolled new class.We get new friends here, playing together, but it's not accomodate gameplay with "mix classes" and at Gracia only Main class important+subskilss. So playing on sub.... not a good deal, but for reroll and start all again, it's kinda same as move to other server.
What do u think about it?

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
i think so but there would have to be some limiting rules lol. if your main is 84 and ur sub is 78 then your main class would go back down to lvl 80 when u switch it for your sub and your new mainclas would be a 78 w/e it is. this would be a good donation to have. plus it exists in retail its pretty pro. also when u swtich subs they shouldn't be able to keep 83 skills, cause that would be retarded lol

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
It was possible to change your main class to any of your sub classes in retail server in one of the events BUT maestros and overlords are forbidden because they're one of the kind classes :) ofc your new main class would be 80 lvl max because system would only change main class to one of the sub classes and sub class max lvl is 80 as you know

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
thats what i said, but u said it less retardedly

Skady1

Реакции
Баллы
Well, there's nothing wrong about this. I mean, if someone has the money to pay for such things as "sex change", then at least this one would be useful on the other hand. An extra income for the server, and there'll be players who wont leave, but stay here as an other class.
Even it's better than if he/she would buy a char that had been leveled up by some bot for ebay sale :)
About the specified details: let the staff decide imo, but this lvl80 thing sounds good.

so, +1

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2008/04/choose_your_des.html this

would be freaking awesome if the 80+ skills were saved, i would reroll my main to arbalester cos nobody plays this crap, get easy hero and have a FEMALE berserker!

Skady1

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2008/04/choose_your_des.html this
Yeah, those are kinda good rules, except a few. If OL, and the others could donate for this, would be better. Even if they lose that class as a sub in the future. Anyway, i like the idea that you can do this only once, and not if you are a hero.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
there are similar if not the same rule for the paid service in retail now, just dont copy their price cos its omgwtf high;p

Evolution1

Реакции
Баллы
just ate some wings.... gotta poop

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
That's an really an great idea. I would really want staff to think about this seriously.

They would actually earn some great income, from this.

Even i might use it someday.

On x30 this isn't reallly necessery, since it takes an day-or-two to lvl up other char to 80. but x5 is cooming up and it would be really great to see this option.

Admins, think about it - or just forword idea to the admin.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
ipku exp is not a big deal, fame and noblesse is ;p

Big ++++ imo for this, yet so bad that kamalols can`t sub other races QQ

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх